✨C H A P T E R T W O ✨

🍩Kerissa Pov🍩

From since Mulani kissed me we haven't spoken. That was two weeks ago. At work we'd just pass by each other, meaning Josh had to bring me to work for all those days. Me and Mulani  exchanged  glances, but no words.I don't know what to do, I miss her like crazy. All I can think about is that kiss. The way she grabbed my waist, the way she pushed me into the wall. The way her lips felt so soft on mine, the taste of her lip gloss. Wait, I'm straight I should only be thinking of kissing Joshua.

"Whatchu thinking about Issa" Joshua said. I look at him. We were waiting for the McDonald's drive thru line to speed up.

"Nothing, nothing at all" I sigh closing my eyes. I can't get her out of my head and I need too. I can't like a girl, I can't allow it. I wanna have kids, I want to be able to walk down the street and not be judged because I'm in a same-sex relationship.

Mulani's pretty and all, but I wouldn't wanna be with her. Finally the car in front of us moves up, the second window slides open and the girl hands us our food. I check my iPhone 7+ . Fuck I'm late.

Without Mulani I've been late for work a lot because josh always takes forever and does things on his own time. Whenever I tell him to hurry up he's always like "drive yourself bitch..oh wait your dumb ass can't drive" He always says some shit like that, even though he's the reason why I don't know how to drive. I was gonna take the driving test, but he said he didn't want me to know how to drive in case I take his car and leave him or if I cheat on him with the driving instructor. He always thinks the worst of me.

He moves like I'm my mother, someone who just can't keep their legs closed no matter what, but I'm not. We stopped at a red light and Josh's phone flashes over and over again. We have rules— wait no, he has rules about the privacy of his phone. I can't check the time, or touch his phone unless he instructs me too. And if he does I have to have the screen of his phone looking down.

*Even though he had rules, I quickly glanced at his phone "Babygirl" and "Babymomma"           flashed over and over again. His eyes were on the road, I squinted my hardest to read.

Babymomma 1 👶🏽when u picking up jay.

BABYGIRL; Joshua I need some 🍆 when u coming over?

Babymomma 2; I have work, come get Zuri

I quickly looked out the window. He has 2 another kids. I begin to drink my mango smoothie, trying to hold back the tears.

After a long silent drive we finally arrive at the mall and I'm now fifty minutes late, fuck fuck. I just was about to hop out the car when josh pulled me down by my belt loop and slapped me on my face.

"Don't peak over at my phone again, aight? Your bitch ass thought I didn't notice."He said. "Now give me a kiss"

I look out the window to see Mulani and Ashleé coming out of Mulanis grey Range Rover. She has bare cars. I look backs  at Joshua, who's still expecting a kiss. I hate when he does this, keep the same energy. Like ugh. Don't hit me and then try to act all sweet. 

I kiss him on the cheek, and I get out the car. I slam the door walking away, I quickly catch up to Mulani and Ashleé. "Hi Leé" I said to Ashleé. She said hi back, looking at Lani.

"Lani say hi" ashleé whispered. Mulani looked me up and down like she was a hood rat looking for trouble, and kept waking. Her light pink acrylics tapping on her phone.

"As uzi once said She'll get over it" Ashleé said looking at lani. We finally enter the mall and we walk into footlocker.

"you finally decide to show up, Kerissa. Since you wanna be late, your pay check will be coming veryyy late" Tony said, he was the Manager of this place and he sure as hell wasn't a great one. Cut me some slack, I'm going through abusive situations at home.