{Finny x Reader} A New Maid

Konichiwa! Magical_Word here! Ready for another oneshot! This was requested by the lovely 15033A! I also want to thank her for giving me the idea about the new maid thing. Please when you request you can tell me if you want it Yandere, Modern AU! or Neko I don't mind! Thank you for reading this! Let's get started! 

     "Alright everyone... This is Y/n Y/l/n. She'll be a new Phantomhive maid. Treat her with respect." Ciel coldly introduced you, as the 4 Phantomhive servants stood in front of you. "Sebastian get over here." then a butler came. He was tall, slender, and had black hair. You looked upon him and smiled shyly. He smirked in return and bowed in front of Ciel.

"Yes young master?" the butler quickly stood up and made eye contact with him.

"Get my tea ready and bring it in my study. Also, I need one of you to show Y/n around... teach her what she needs to know." and with that, he slowly walked upstairs. His shoes making 'clank' noises for every step, until you finally couldn't hear them anymore. The tall butler known as Sebastian looked at the servants.

"Who's going to show Y/n around?" he asked curiously. The 4 looked at each other and spoke at the same time. Each and every one of them making excuses of being busy. All except one.

"I'll do it!" a blonde boy with teal-green eyes spoke up. He smiled innocently at you as his blonde hair waved in front of him. You smiled back and looked down shyly.

"Alright then. I believe you can all go back to doing whatever you were now." Sebastian walked out of the room and so did everyone else. That only left you and the unknown boy.

"I'm Finnian! You can call me Finny." the boy named Finny reached out one of his hands and scratched the back of his neck with the other.

"I-I'm Y/n.. which you probably know.. you can call me (nickname) though.." you smiled shyly and shook his hand.

"Alright (nickname)! Let me show you around!" he cheered brightly and grabbed your hand. You followed him as your mouth kept shut. You had no idea what to say... and most of all... you were a shy type of person.

~Timeskip to after the tour brought to you by: my slow updates~

     You giggled as you lied down under a cherry blossom tree with Finny. "And then he said.. NO WAY!" Finny finished telling his short story and rested his palm on his forehead. You giggled once more. You enjoyed your day with Finnian, and you hoped to spend more time with him. You looked up at the sky as the cherry blossom tree slowly waved from the wind. Some of its pink petals fell on your pale face. "Let me get that for you." Finny slowly sat up and reached his hand on your face.

"N-no it's fine!" you shyly told him as you quickly shook your head so the petals can fall off. His face shaped into a close-eyed smile and he lied back down. His hands resting on the back of his head. 

"Say Y/n... Do you like it here?" he turns his gaze on you. You looked back at him and nodded. 

"It's lovely... or at least.. better then my old home." you smiled and looked back at the stars. He nodded his head and slowly moved closer. Although, you didn't feel it yet.

"Y/n..." you felt a hot breath tickling your cheek. Your face slowly turned red as you slowly moved your head to the side to look at Finny. 

"F-Finny..." you whispered. Your noses were touching and you swore you saw his cheeks turning red as well. He closed his eyes and you did the same. Your breaths tickling each others faces. You puckered your lips and soon touched his. You both shared a passionate and sweet kiss. Finnian slowly moved his right leg to your other side. He was now sitting on top of you, not breaking the kiss even once. He licked your bottom lip as if asking to enter your mouth. You slowly let his tongue slip in and continued sharing a passionate kiss. You stopped once in a while for small breaths. You both kept kissing until Finny finally pulled away.

"S-Sorry about that." Finny scratched the back of his head and got off of you. You stood there speechless as you drifted off into space. "Y/n?" you saw Finny's hand wave in front of your face. "Hello?" he spoke up once again.

"O-Oh sorry Finny!" your face grew hot and you slowly sat up. "Y-You shouldn't be sorry for something that I... liked." you smiled at him shyly. His face taking a red hue like yours. He chuckled and looked down at the grass.

"Well, I just met you... and t-this happened." he looked back at you with one of his hair clips falling off his hair. That small piece of hair covered his teal yet green orb. You reached out and placed his hair behind his ear.

"It's okay... I liked it.." you leaned in and kissed his nose. He blushed again and pecked your lips softly, as a small chuckle came out of his mouth.

"Come on (nickname)... let's get back in before anyone starts looking for us." he stood up and took your hand. He intertwined your fingers and started walking in the manor.

     BWAH! DON'T HATE ME PLEASE! >~<. Well, here is another request done! I recommend you guys not to request at the moment due to my busy schedule.. Your requests might take a while! Sorry for the slow updates. School is getting in the way, and homework is taking me longer to finish. Also, I had to start this one over due to not liking the first plot. Thanks so much for reading everyone!