{Ash Landers x Reader} Take It Seriously!

This was requested by DarkCherryXP. Thank you so much for requesting. This is my first official request so thank you again, and sorry if it turns out a little sloppy. Anyway, enjoy! 

     "1,2,3 and 1,2,3 and 1,2,3!" It felt like forever but your dancing partner finally stopped. You took a long breath and finally spoke up.

"Ash... it's been forever! Can we stop dancing now?" You looked at the man with the flawless silver-white hair, and beautiful purple eyes. Ash Landers was supposed to teach you how to dance for your sister's ball party, but every time, you would either step on his foot, or make a wrong move.

"Y/n we aren't going to stop until you take it seriously!" he shot a glare at you while drinking some water. You stared at him for a while. 'Take it seriously?' you thought. You were working your heart out, and he thought you weren't taking this seriously? 

"Alright, we're going to take it from the top." he spoke up. The music started again as he put on arm around your waist and held your hand with his free one. You put your arm on his shoulder and sighed. His face was a little closer then before which made you blush a shade of pink. You always had a small crush on Ash Landers. At least this side of him... The way he loved fighting and get mad if you leave him in the middle of a fight would always make you think that it was a tiny bit adorable. His personality was what made him so special and what made him make a special place in your heart.

"Y/n! Are you even listening?" you heard the familiar voice speak. You quickly shook your head out of your thoughts and look at him straight in the eyes. Your e/c orbs meeting his amethyst ones. 

"O-of course! Why wouldn't I?" the pink blush was now red and it was covering most of your face. He took a deep sigh and kept dancing. Disappointment written on his face. That made you kind of curious of what he was talking about, but you decided to stay quiet.

~A Tiny Time-skip To Nighttime~

     You lied down in bed thinking about Ash. About what he might have said to you. It might have been an important tip about your dancing lessons, or something that would make you more lady-like. You always had a different personality and you weren't the big fan of "fancy" life. But since you knew Queen Victoria she offered her "butler" to teach you a few things. Spending a couple weeks with him made you form a small crush. Of course... you couldn't tell him that. You didn't want to be rejected or you didn't want him to tell you that he never felt the same way. You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard a pebble hit your window. You walked towards it and opened it. You look down to see what made that pebble hit your window... but you only spotted none other then Ash Landers.

"Lady Y/n do you have a minute?" he asked politely. You didn't know how to respond to this, but decided to nod your head and make your way towards your backyard.

     Once you arrived there you see him sitting down under a tree, with only a small amount of moonlight shining above his head. You walked towards him and stayed quiet until he spoke up.

"So what is your answer?" he looked at you. His face softer then when he teaches you. 'What is he talking about?' 'Oh no... is it what he told me earlier?' you questioned yourself. You didn't exactly listen to him and you decided to finally tell him the truth.

"If you are talking about what you told earlier..." you paused and look down in embarrassment. "I wasn't quite listening..." You finally decided to look at his face ignoring the different shades of red on your face. You were surprised when you saw him laugh.

"I-I don't see what's so funny!" you shouted. It wasn't a big shout... just a shout that made you look a little confused and angry.

"Lady Y/n... Your face is red." he finally stopped laughing and stood up from his sitting position.

"O-of course it is! I feel embarrassed because I didn't even listen to what you said!" you spoke rather loudly. He made his way up to you and was now standing in front of you.

"Is that the only reason?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows. You looked away shyly. It wasn't the only reason you were blushing of course! Ash flipping Landers was making you blush like this. You shook your head in response to his question. You felt him cup both of your cheeks making you look his way, as his face was now closer then ever before.

"Then... what is it?" he spoke quietly, his breath tickling your face. 

"I-" you were cut off by the feeling of lips on yours. Your eyes were wider then watermelons and your face was redder then a tomato. You technically looked like a fruit salad! You finally decided to admit what was going on as you returned his, soft and gentle kiss.

     Of course this perfect moment was now over as you both pulled away due to the lack of breath.

"Y/n... my question was..." he spoke softly, "Do you love me back?" his eyes sweet and caring. Nothing like the eyes he makes when he's fighting. You nodded. You felt happier then ever! You quickly jumped on his arms and embraced him. He returned the embrace and spun you around. 

"Now, now Lady Y/n.." he suddenly stopped. "Next time you should really take everything seriously!" you giggled and held his hand, as you both walked quietly around the rose garden.

How was it? I hope not as bad as I thought. Pls don't kill me (>w<). Anyway, this was DarkCherryXP's first request. The other was will be coming up REALLY SOON!