Chapter 23

-Kay

Today I'm having lunch with my dad. I decided that we needed to talk about everything. The twins are God knows where. Their whereabouts are not my concern at the moment.

Any who I pull up to Charlies. I spot my dad car. I get out and hit the lock on my key.

"Hey Kay long time no see." Jeff said. I smiled and gave him a hug. Jeff goes to school with us.

"Hey Jeff." I said.

"How many today?"

"Actually I'm meeting my dad. He should be around here somewhere."

"Yeah I think I did see him. I'll walk to the table." He said. We made small talk as we walked to the table. As we approached the table my dad was not alone. A scowl formed on my face.

Why did I decide to leave my gun today? I thought to myself. I went to reach for the chair, but Jeff stopped me.

"Let me get that for you." I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'll see you later." He said walking away. I looked at the two people in front of me.

My egg and sperm donor together. How sweet. NOT!

I just sat here staring at them for a while. My egg donor was looking uncomfortable and my sperm donor looked nervous.

"So." I arched my eyebrow. My sperm donor cleared his throat.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Fine." I said. Can we get on with this?

"Kay I'm sorry for what I did to you. I didn't mean to put my hands on you. I was just angry at the way you were acting. I just wanted you to be happy for me." He said.

"I would've been if you weren't engaged to a hoe with a thot for a daughter." I said. He sighed.

"Can you at least be civilized we're still getting married." He said trying to reach for my hand, but I snatched it back.

"Listen if you're marrying her then go ahead, but do not expect to ever see me again. Don't call or text me when you finally see her for what she really is." I said.

"Kay." He said pleading with me. I rolled my eyes.

"No and that's final. I warned you three times. I'm done with subject. Those thots are a waste of my time." I said nonchalantly.

"Now I thought we came to discuss something, just us two, why is she here?" I tried to ask nicely.

"Kay she's still your mother." My sperm donor said. I snorted.

"No she's just my egg donor. That's nothing special." I said.

"Kay please. I know you hate me, but I did what I felt was right at the time. I just want to be in your life again." He said.

"Should've never left. But drugs were always your number one priority. Oh let's not forget taking all my sperm donor money." I said. She looked hurt. Bitch could look like she dying I wouldn't care.

"I'm sorry." She said. I simply nodded.

"Kay I really want you to attend the wedding." Sperm donor said.

"Nope." I refuse to attend that shit. I will not be apart of or support that. But hey if he happy, then I'm happy for him. Not my business.

"Kay you're my only daughter, please."