Chapter 17

-Kay

I was finally home from the hospital. The doctor put me on bed rest for the rest of the week. I already called and excused myself from school. The twins had to take my doctor note to show them because if I didn't have it on file they will not excuse me.

Dummies.

The twins decided after today they would stay here until I get off bed rest. Thankfully it's only Thursday. Cam was here but he had to leave because he started a new job recently. He even found an apartment. He moved out my dad's house last week.

-FLASHBACK-

The twins were at the trap and Cam just came over from work to watch me. The twin's orders not mine.

"So how things at home?" I asked.

"I found an apartment and moved out." He said.

"Why?"

"They spending all his money for one. Janice got him going out to the club. Tanasha got niggas coming left and right in the house when Mark not there." I shook my head.

"That's a damn shame. But he's in love so that's on his ass. I tried to tell him he didn't listen so." I said.

"I know he was wrong, but we need to get rid of them asap. I can't just continue and sit down and watch them do him like that. So can you for me please please please help me." He begged. I thought about it for a minute. He's still my daddy right or wrong.

"Fine I'll help you. What else been going on?"

"I overheard Toyolo and Janice talking about cleaning out Mark's bank account. They even talked about killing him. Toyolo planned this and her mom in on it. We got to get them before they get him. I can't lose my brother, not like this." Cam said. I knew this was hard for him. I could see the different emotions in his eyes. They are very close up until he hit me.

"I'll help you. We just need a plan."

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Yep so after I'm off bed rest and able to do what I need to do our plan is going into action.

-Devon

Baby? Twins? Pregnant?

That's all I can think about. Damn I know we wanted to have kids, but who knew it would be this early. No I don't regret it if that's what y'all thinking. I'm just still in a small state of shock.

Other then that I'm good. I can't wait to see my babies. It don't matter if they mine or not. They still gon be my kids. Same goes for Devin.

We really have to make this money. I know we got enough but having kids on the way we need more. I want my kids kids to be set for life. Money is the motive so I'm always motivated.

-Devin

I'm gone be a daddy. I can't help but walk around with a big ass grin on my face. Ever since Kay got out the hospital we be on that ass like a hawk. We not missing nothing.

I miss Kay being here with us. Tanana still trying to get with us. She need to find her a dick to suck cause mine ain't it. I can't wait till the school day to be over with so I could go home and talk to my babies like I been doing since we found out she was pregnant.

Monday Morning...

-Kay

I'm finally going back to school. After school I have an appointment to make sure everything is okay with the twins and I. Realization hit me that in less then 10 months I'm going to be a mom, graduating from high school, working, and going to school. I might have to go to school online because of the babies. We got our acceptance letters to Miami University. But I'll try to have online classes and maybe a class or two on campus.