Chapter 19

-Kay

I couldn't help myself today when I went to the mall. I picked up a few things for the babies. Just a few. I'm not going baby crazy till I'm about 6 or 7 months along.

I can't wait to meet them.

*

*

*

*

*

I pulled up in the driveway to see a unfamiliar car. I got out leaving the stuff in the car. I unlock the front door and I hear giggling. I look up and see Devon bout to walk up the stairs with a hoe on his arms. He turned toward me. I raised my eyebrow. He looked shocked and guilty. That's nothing new with people these days.

I walked right passed them to the living room to see another one sitting on Devin lap kissing on his neck. His head snapped up toward me. He pushed the girl off his lap making her hit the floor.

I didn't even bother to say anything. I just turned around walking away.

"Kay." I hear them call after me. I kept walking out the door. I got in my car and pulled off. I refuse to let them see me cry. I held my tears in.

Fuck it! I'm not about to cry over a nigga or in their case niggas that didn't think about me and what they hell they were doing and about to do.

-Devin

We're fucked! I'll be honest we were thinking with our dicks and not our head this time.

"Y'all got to go." Devon said.

"What? Why?" One of them said.

"GET OUT!" I yelled. They jumped grabbing their shit and ran out the house.

"Man we fucked up this time." I said. Devon sighed.

"I know. What the hell we gone do?" He asked.

"Just give her some time." I said shrugging. We made a big mistake.

We tried calling and texting her but no reply. I sighed.

Fuck.

I'm never smoking and drinking that much again. Shit I need to quit. We both do.

-Devon

Damn this house seem lonely as fuck now. Even if it's only been a few hours. We have no idea where Kay is. We don't even know where she would go. If we call Cam he gone come over here and then shit gone pop off and the same with our parents. We can't call her dad cause he gone flip too. So we out of resources.

Damn why did we have to fuck up?