Chapter 14

-Kay

I was finally spending the weekend at home with Cam and my dad. The twins are gone out of town to handle some business. I don't ask no questions nor do I knock anybody's hustle. You gotta get it how you live. Sometimes you just gotta slang a Lil dope, shake a Lil ass, sale a Lil pussy and ass to get by. By all means do you boo boo, do YOU!

I'm low-key missing the twins. They gone be busy and I won't be able to talk to them. That sucks. But on a good note I had ordered us some pizzas and we gone watch some movies.

"Kay you know ever since your mom left it's just been me and you." I nodded.

"Well I met somebody and we've been dating for a while now. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure if it was going anywhere. So tonight I invited her over." I frowned a little bit because it was just supposed to be us. But I smiled because I'm happy he met somebody.

"Okay that's fine." As soon as a said that there was a knock at the door. My dad got up to go get it.

"What you think about this?" I asked Cam. He shrugged.

"We'll just play this by the book and see how it goes." I nodded. I hear her giggling as they walked in.

"Cam, Kay this is Janice. Janice this is my daughter Kay and my brother Cam." He said. We shook hands and sat our ass back down. I'm not really to keen on new people, but I'll play nice.

"Also she's going to be staying with us for a while." He added.

Wait.

Pause.

Rewind.

Nigga whet?!

Honestly I didn't know what to say to that. So I just put up a fake smile and nodded. We turned our attention back to the movie.

Every damn body just moving in! Next he gone say she got a son or daughter watch.

"One more thing her daughter will be moving in too." And there it goes. I acted as if I didn't hear that shit.

"Where is her daughter?" Cam asked daddy.

"She should be here right about now." Janice said. I could've sworn Cam was asking my dad not her, but any who. Then the knocking came. So I got up to answer it this time.

I opened the door and wish I hadn't. It was Tanasha. I slam that shit right in her face and walked away. Hell to the nah!

"Who was that?"

"A hoe." I said. Then she started knocking on the door like the police. My dad got up to get it.

Seconds later they both walked in the room. I'm bout to hide all my shit. These hoes be stealing.

"Why you closed the door in her face Kay?"

"Cause she's a disrespectful hoe." I said.

"Don't talk about my child like that!" Janice snapped.

"Y'all need to fix whatever it is that's going on better the both of you because Janice and I are getting married soon." He said. I looked at him then to Janice then to her hoe ass daughter who had a smirk on her face. I looked at Cam and he looked however he was looking.

BISH WHET?!

Jesus please tell me this a joke. I just stood up and walked out the room. I just went to my room. I could hear my dad calling after me, but I ignored him.

As soon as I stepped in my room I closed the door and locked it. Then put a chair under the doorknob. Hoes is messy. Might try an pick my shit and I'd have to buss a cap in somebody ass.