Chapter 37

(1 Year Later)

Kim Nana's Pov:

I wakes up suddenly by hearing the banging on my door. I gets up and looked at the clock and it is past two in the midnight. Who in the hell is banging the door in this freakin' hour. Usually I don't have any visitors since I came here an year ago. I left Seoul and came to France last year for my higher studies. I left soon after Jinyoung Oppa's departure to States. I asked my parents to send me States for my higher studies, but they sent me to France. I struggled a bit to get adjusted here at first. I have never been to France before. It was quite difficult to come here leaving all my friends. Jinyoung and Jackson left to States and others are still in Seoul. Youngjae is going to the same university as Mark and Jaebum Oppas. Bambam and Yugyeom are still in high school,doing their final year. And for Kai, I dunno why in the hell have to come France of all place in the world. He and Sehun are studying here but in different university. Two of them are still sticking with each other and still Sehun is our device to track Jongin. But it is indeed relief that I at least have Jongin here. Me,Jongin and Sehun, three of us usually spend our weekends together. Just like in Seoul Jongin and Sehun are staying in the dormitory and I'm staying in an apartment but I'm not staying alone. I have a roommate named Park Jihyun who goes the same university as Jongin.

I goes to the door and opens it. It is Jongin. He is holding the boxes of chicken and pizza and is panting. I tries to close the door, but he blocked it with his leg.

"Heyyyy~I know you're angry but don't be since I'm here now to celebrate—", he says but gets cut off by me.

"To celebrate what? Its passed already. So just get lost", I literally shouted at him. Yeah its my birthday and he forgot that. He remembered it in last week but he says now that he forgot that and he's sorry. And I'm saying that he forgot it deliberately. It's not the weekend so he forgot that its my birthday. But I had a hope that he would come here but he couldn't.

"Who said it has passed?, its still your birthday in States where your fiancé is. So we can still celebrate it", he says entering inside.

"I don't want any celebration and that too at this late time so just get out", I says gritting my teeth and glaring at him.

"Don't shout,ssshhh~, you gonna wake up—",he says but stops right away as the door of the room across the hall opens.

"You have already wake me up by crazily banging at the door",Jihyun says as she goes towards the kitchen and grabs a cup of water. She comes to the hall and is looking at us.

"What's the problem of you two?",she asks while standing in between us. Me and  Jongin  are standing opposite to each other.

"Nothing, just help me to kick him out and we can go back to sleep", I  says glaring at Jongin.

"You guys gonna kick me out and that too in this late hour?. Kim Nana I came here by jumping over the walls of our dorm. If I go now I'll be get caught definitely. So I'm not going anywhere until the evening.", he says turning and going towards the teapoy and starts opening the boxes sitting down on the floor.

"Evening!!, what you gonna here alone? We have classes tomorrow", I says going near him.

"Just bunk it", he says cooly with his stupid smile.

I just sits on the floor beside him,giving up. I know that no one persuade him. Who in the world can persuade this crazy creature?. Jihyun also joined us and we started eating. Actually I haven't got the dinner as I kept waiting for this crazy creature, so I'm so hungry right now. Soon we starts talking and laughing like nothing has happened now.

After a couple of hours of talking and laughing, eating chicken and pizza we gets up from there. According to Jongin my birthday celebration is over and tells that we are going to shopping tomorrow and it is his present for me. He is doing all the stupid things but not accepting that I forgot my birthday. Me and Jihyun go to our respective rooms and sleep. Jongin on the other hand sleeps in the hall, on the couch without even cleaning the mess.

I was sleeping peacefully, not though, anyways I was sleeping but it was spoiled by that crazy Jongin. Now I can't sleep. I just rolled and rolled but can't sleep. My mind begin to wander. My daily schedule has completely changed these days. In weekdays, I go to my classes if I have any and sometimes I bunk, mostly in rainy days. In rainy days I just wants to lay down lazily and cuddle. I miss Jinyoung Oppa very badly on rainy days. Whenever I and him, if we are free, we video chatted for most of the time. Sometimes I even bunked classes just because to sleep as I may not had slept the previous night all busy with video chatting. Jinyoung Oppa came here once for his vacation. But it was just fir ten days and those days are the best days in the last year of my life. Somedays I would cry my heart out. I don't know why it is really helpful if my lovesickness gets very serious. Some others days I would cry after fighting with him. It might be a fight over silly reasons but I would always cry after talking with him. Every weekend I would hang out with Jongin and sometimes with Sehun also. And for Jihyun, I met her on the university and we became friends and roommates. She is an easygoing girl with bright character. She even became friends with Jongin. She would comfort me sometimes if I cried. Everything is going perfect except the absence of Jinyoung. It's just one year has passed and we have four more years to go or maybe even more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I find it a bit difficult to write after such a long time. Anyways I will try my level best to finish it soon.

Pardon me for the mistakes and errors.
Thank You for reading and don't forget to enter your votes.

_shamin2215