Chapter 12

Nana's Pov:

Today is my birthday or I should tell that today is my engagement day. Now I'm in my family house. Everybody looks happy and busy. I just stay in my room.Now the time is 05:00pm. The party will start at 08:00pm.The party will be more embarrassing for me. Because all of Jongin's friends, Taehyung oppa's friends and Jinyoung's friends will come to the party.I am not excited, instead I'm embarrassed and scared. I don't want this marriage.I don't want to get married without my opinion.There is no space for my feelings. They just treat me like a product for their business. I just stay in my room looking at the white dress that lie on my bed. I don't want this engagement. I want to run away from here.
.
.
After a while Jiwon unnie came and she help me for getting ready for the party. I don't have any interest. I just sat there while she put makeup on my face. After that I just sat there silently. Suddenly

I know it's not fair, I know how you feel, She said.I don't say anything.

You don't expect this and what your parents did was not fair, but you should accept this. Because you don't have other choice,she spoke.

Tears pooled in my eyes.

They didn't asked my opinion or my approval, they just informed me. From my childhood nothing was done with my wish. Whatever I did was just a command from my parents or our grandmother. But this time-,I cried.
This is my life. How did they do just a thing with my life., I cried more.

I know, i know, don't cry. After you must thank god because you going marry Jinyoung. If it was others you would feel uncomfortable, but Jinyoung,he is your classmate,she said.

And don't cry,you just ruin your makeup, she said with a chuckle.

I also chuckled.

After fixing my makeup Jiwon unnie went because she also want to get ready. Now I'm all alone again. I just wait for the time thinking nothing.

Jinyoung's Pov:

Today is the day I have been waiting for. I am super excited. I dressed up in a suit. I also bought a gift for Nana because today is her birthday.My parents told me that they will come there. So luckily I have to go there with my friends. It will be fun.

Now I'm on my way to the party with my friends. Me, Mark hyung,Jackson, Yugyeom are in a car while other are in another car. The ride is very noisy because Jackson is with us. Jackson and Yugyeom are arguing over stupid stuffs. Mark just looking at his phone. I took my phone and stared at Nana's picture on my homescreen.And I scrolled through my gallery looking for her pictures.Then after few minutes we arrived at the venue.
.
.
.
.
.
The party is pretty grand. There were many people.And there were many reporters also.My parents were also there. I don't see my sister.I saw EXO and BTS there. They were all enjoying the party. Jongin and Taehyung hyung were also there with their respective groups. I also with my friends waiting for Nana to come.
.
.
.
.
After a while Nana came.She looks pretty in that dress.She went on the stage and her birthday celebration starts. I just stared her all the time. Even though she tried to smile in front of others, I know that she is crying inside.

Just blink you eyes, you are starring at her without blinking, Mark hyung said.

I just looked away clearing my throat.

After the birthday celebration they announced that me and Nana are getting engaged today.The engagement just go on.Even though I am happy, I am sad because I know that Nana don't want this. I want her to feel like me.
.
.
.
.
.
Now the party ended. Me and Nana are on our way to our houses.I am driving. It was just am awkward silence.So I stopped the car.

Are you ok?,I asked her breaking the silence.

She just nodded.

Nana-ah just accept that we don't have any other choice, I said.

Now she started crying. I just pulled her into a hug.I know the fact that she is sensitive. She just cried in my shoulder soaking my coat. I patted her back. We just stay like that for few minutes.After a while she pulled back.
I wiped her tears. I looked at her eyes and then her lips. I want to kiss her so badly. My heart started to beat fast.

I- I'm sorry,she said blushing.

Yaah, you soaked my coat with your tears. Did you hate marry me that much?,I asked her.

She just smiled. She look so pretty when she smile.Now my heart is beating crazily. I just started the engine and start driving.
.
.
.
.
We arrived in front of our houses. She bid bye to me and about to go, but I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

What?,she asked turning around.

I put the necklace around her immediately. Yes I bought her a necklace as her present.

 Yes I bought her a necklace as her present

She stand in shock. After hooked it,I hugged her. I can feel that she is very shocked.

Happy Birthday, I said. She stood there speaking nothing. Then I pulled back.

She touched the necklace and looked at it. Smile appeared on my face as I saw her smiling.

Thank you,she said smiling.

Go and sleep, don't cry, I said while ruffling her hair.

Kk, you too sleep well,gud night,she said and start walking.

I also turned and walked towards my dorm.

When I enter the dorm, there was nobody in the living room. I think they already fell asleep because now the time is 12:00 am. Tomorrow we have to go school.

I went to my room, there sleeping Bambam soundly in his bed. After refreshing I jumped in my bed. I think of Nana, how she look today, how she looked at me, how she smiled at me and how she hugged me.I was smiling like an idiot.

Today I'm very happy, I will be super happy if Nana also has feelings for me.

I just think about before fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry for the boring chapter
Pls Vote me.
Sry for the errors.

Annyeong👋👋👋👋