Chapter 18

Jinyoung's Pov:

                        I came home around 06:00pm. Today I am very happy.Finally Nana like me.I keep on smiling till this afternoon.I come to the living room. Others are also there.

Jinyoung-ah,Did something happened?You seems very happy, Jaebum hyung asked me.

Yeah, something happened, I said.

What happened?,he asked.

He made up with Nana,Youngjae said.

Yeah hyung, today they were so lovey-dovey ,you should have see that,Jackson said.

Finally you two made up, that's relief, Mark hyung said.

Hyung,Do you know how you looked and behaved these days while you fought with Nana noona, Bambam asked.

We weren't fought, I said.

Don't lie, we were all see you two avoiding each other, especially you hyung, you ignored her and nagged us for everything. Do you know how we felt?,Yugyeom asked.

I nagged you,when?,I asked him.

You almost became a grumpy person, Youngjae said. And it seems like you are the one who avoid her, She kept on asking me about you, he said.

Whatever guys, now we are together, I said.

When will you guys getting marry?,Mark hyung asked.

Who knows, probably next year, I guess so, I said.
But it will be better if our parents arrange our weeding soon, I said.

Mr. Park,you should wait for atleast finishing your studies, Jaebum hyung said.

Just two get marry soon,then only we would not have to see your romance in class, Jackson said.

Do you guys know,Jinyoung hyung is a very jealous type, Youngjae said.

What are you mean?,I asked him.

These days,me and Nana became close and we kept talking with each other,and it seems like she spent more time with me like that, Jinyoung hyung became very jealous. He kept on shooting me death glares and don't even talk to me properly. And he doesn't  even gave me food properly, Youngjae said.

We also noticed that, Bambam said.

What are you talking about?,I didn't do like that, you must be misunderstood something, I said.
Ok, what do you guys want for dinner?,I asked.

Hyung don't change the topic, Yugyeom said. And where are you going they asked as I went to my room and closed the door.
.
.
.
.
.
(Morning ,still Jinyoung's Pov)

                As usual I came to school before my friends.I expected Nana would already be here, but she is not here.So I just sit,waiting for her. Suddenly a girl come and sit infront of me.Hrr name is Lee Jung Hyun, I think. I just play games ignoring her presence.

Oppa, are you waiting for Kim Nana,right?,she asked.

Uhh, so what?,I asked her looking at my phone.

Are you guys really dating?,she asked.

Uhh, yeah, don't you know already?,I asked her back.

You know oppa,don't trust her,she is not loyal to you, she is cheating on you with Youngjae Oppa, she said.

Who said that?And are you planning to break us?If you want so, don't try, that wouldn't going to happen, I said.

I am not trying to break you guys, I just told what I seen?,she said.

At this time,Nana came with Youngjae.My stomach automatically boils when I see them together.That girl noticed Nana's arrival and leave from there saying

As you see now, that's what I'm telling, she said before leaving.

I just ignored her words.What can I do?I know  they are just friends and what I'm thinking now is too much and too childish. But what should I do, I can't control that jealousy when I see them together.

What are you talking with that girl?,Nana asked as she sit next to me.

Yaah, You are asking about that without even greet your boyfriend,why?Are you jealous?,I asked her.

Ani..., she said not looking at me.

Why are coming with Youngjae?,If you would informed me, I would wait for you,I said.

You too asking about that without greeting your girlfriend,why Mr.Park ,are you jealous?,she asked me back.

I cleared my throat.

Mwo?,Jealous?,Me?,I already told you don't joke around like this,I said.

You too guys just go somewhere else and do your love quarrels, Youngjae said.

Yaaah, Choi Youngjae, just shut up before I smack your face, I said.

You guys just get marry soon or just start living together,because nowadays Jinyoung hyung is not Cooking properly for us,especially the breakfast is always messed up,he is cooking in a hurry to come school earlier for see you, Jackson said.

Yeah, yeah, Kim Nana because of you we are all starving every morning and I got several beat up from him these days for talking with you a lot. I agree Jinyoung hyung is very jealousy person, Youngjae said.

Two of you, if you guys wouldn't stop now, you guys have to starve in night also, I said.
.
.
.
.
The rest of the just passed like as usual.After the school, I asked Nana to come with me,but she refused, because she said she have to do her assignment. I also have assignments work to do,but who cares about it. And my groupmates are Jackson and Sehun.We even don't remember our project's topic. But Nana and Youngjae are different. They both are book worms. I pitied Jongin, Jimin and Jungkook......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry if it's too lame...

Kamsahamnida for reading...(^_^)(^_^)

Annyeonghaseyo💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮

_shamin2215