Chapter 33

Jinyoung's Pov:

           I'm  Shin Jaehyun,Nana's friend,she said extending her hand to me.

I grabbed it and shake it saying, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jinyoung, Nana's fiance.But why are you here now?For what?,I asked her.

Ahh, She is Mark Hyung's yeochin, Youngjae said who was standing between us.

Is it? Then are you here to see Mark Hyung,he is in his room,I said pointing the direction to her.

But she is not here to see Mark Hyung,she is here to see you,Youngjae said.

Na?Wae?,I asked.

Yah Park Jinyoung, why are you like this uh?,she asked me out of sudden,a bit loudly.

What about me?,I'm like what?,I asked in confusion.

Don't you know?,why are you like this to Nana?,Why are you treating her like this and make her sick, she said with an angry tone.

Ahh..., we made up already,I said.

YOU AR-,what? you guys made up already?!!When!!???,she asked.

Yesterday, I replied.

Hyung, Then you didn't came home last night,because of that, right?,you are coming now only right?,then you stayed with Nana last night right?,Youngjae asked me continuously

Yup, I said simply.

Then, it's a relief,we don't have to suffer anymore,he said. Noona you don't have worry anymore, Youngjae said to Jaehyun Noona.

But noona did you came here to ask me about that?,I asked her.

Yeah, you two were fighting and you were always hurt her and she was always crying because of you and fell sick and I was the one who assured her,she said with a sigh.

I'm sorry Noona, you also suffered because of me,I said as I felt slightly guilt for what I had done to Nana.

Then Noona you came here for nothing. You came here to talk with Jinyoung Hyung about that but they made up already,but you were shouting and yelling at me earlier for nothing, Youngjae said slightly whining.

Mianhae Youngjae-ah, I was really angry at Jinyoung,she said to him.

And you, you better treat her well from now on otherwise I will not spare you, she said to me.

Ne,Ne, I said. Noona,you go and see your boyfriend,I have to fresh up and have to go to Nana's house, I said before making my way towards my room.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After getting freshed up and I went back to Nana's house at 10 am. In the dorm, some of them are awake now. Yugyeom and Bambam are still sleeping.As I arrived in front of her apartment and pressed the bell. No response, I pressed again and no response.I think she must be sleeping. So I was about to press the password but just before my hand reached the buttons, the door swung open revealing Taehyung Hyung.

Why are you here now?Did you guys get back together?Already?,he asked me as soon as his eyes met mine.

Ne~ Hyung, we made up yesterday and How are you?Have you been well?,I asked him as he moved aside to give me way to get in.

Mmm,I am good, Neoneun?,I guess you had been freaking out, he said while doing something in kitchen.

Where is Nana?,Is she still sleeping?,I asked him as I sit on the couch in the living room.

Yeah, she is. Where did you guys went yesterday? and when did you guys returned?, he asked.She must be tired, he said while came with a coffee cups in both his hands and sit beside me,handing me a cup.