"Yeah." Gabe ruffled my hair.

"Don't do that you're messing up my hair." I shoved Gabe's hand of and everyone laughed.

"Oh Moose give it a rest." He put his arm on my shoulder I stood up. "Moosey that's not fair." He stood up and waved his arms in the air to try and touch my head.

"Just give up." I put my arm to his chest and pushed him away. He grumbled with his arms crossed.

"Has anyone told you you're freakishly y'all." Gabe mumbled.

"Yeah you." I pulled him under my arm. "Come 'ere short stuff." I kissed his forehead.

"Don't patronize me Moose." Gabe grumbled.

"So we should get back to the field to meet with the group and do games."

"Yeah good idea." Gabe walked out from my arm.

"Hey don't be so salty sweetie." I joked.

"Shut up." Gabe waved his arm behind him. "Hey girls we're going out to the field to get some dinner so we don't want to be late."

"Alright So everyone come on" the girls Consoler encouraged. The girls followed out and we got to the field. I looked around to see if anyone else was there it was just the Rec Team witch is basically the people who run the programs and games.

"Good job you guys got here first. Hey Anna add 50 points to the Red Team!" Ishum said. "Hey you don't look like one of the norms what's your name?" Ishum looked at me.

"My n-name?" Ishum nodded for some reason this guy makes me nervous. "Oh my name is Sam... Winchester." I Said. Gabe looked over.

"Ishum Hi." Gabe said like Ishum was an insult.

"Gabriel hows Castiel? Doing well?" Ishum spat like bad milk.

"Castiel's fine he's great actually he graduated, got a boyfriend. You wouldn't know the kid his names Dean Winchester and if he were here he'd kick your ass just by the way you say Cas' name." Gabe defended. Ishum glared at me then at Gabe then back at me.

"I would take off 100 points just by the fact both of you know Castiel but I won't because I don't want to ruin my Good name." Ishum glared at us.

"What does Ishum have against Cas?" I asked.

"Cas has a soul and Ishum only wants to be surrounded by Yes men." Gabe grumbled.

"What does that mean?"

"Cas was in the Rec Team until Ishum tried to take off 1,000 points because one kid existed... it was Ishum ex she was a Consoler and brought her son Ishum was ticked and Cas defended her."

"That's awful." I Said.

"Hey guys we need to stand by height!" The girls Consoler said. I walked to the back and stood like two feet above the next tallest person.

"He moose hows the wether up there?" Gabe looked up at me.

"Shouldn't you be in the front sweet cheeks?" I joked.

"It's not nice to tease people moose. Also I'm a Consoler so I can stand here." Gabe smiled.

"Repeat after me: Din-Nin-Din-Nin-Din-Nin-Nin-Nin-Nier!" the Camp leader said everyone repeated.

"Din-Nin-Din-Nin-Din-Nin-Nin-Nin-Nier!" We all sang in the tone of jaws iconic music.

"Green Team Show me how loud you can get!!" Ishum said. Green team shouted. Ishum went by to all of the groups like that everyone go loud he released them by who he felt was the loudest it wasn't Red Team. When we finally got in I sat with Gabe and by the time I picked up my spoon almost all of the girls were trying to sit next to me.

"Move I'm more important then you." One of the girls tried to shove Gabe off the seat I was getting angry.

"You all have to go!" I stood up all of them looked at me. "You need to leave before I snap!"

"What?" One of the girls asked.

"Well first you invade my personal space then you try to push the other girls off witch is fine but when you try to shove off Gabe is when I start to get real angry so get the HELL out of here!" Most of the girls leave except one.

"I'm s-sorry for trying to push off your friends I just the crowd got to me so I started pushing it's my bad."

"Thanks for apologizing, you want to sit?" I asked her I don't know why I just thought maybe she just wanted to sit down.

"Huh why?" She asked.

"Well if you look around all the other tables are full or at least the ones we can use so care to sit?" I asked again.

"Sure" the girls blushed and sat down. "My names Madison." She smiled at me. Gabe glared.

"Sam nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out. Gabe looked mad.

***

When lunch ended I walked out with Gabe. Gabe looked angry.

"What's wring you look mad? You've looked mad all of lunch."

"Do you like her?" Gabe stopped suddenly.

"What?" I was confused.

"Do you like her, do you like Madison?" Gabe looked home in the eyes and I looked him his.

"Gabriel Novak I do NOT like Madison." I said with force and feeling. "Like I said at the beginning of this whole Camp experience 'I really really like you.' Gabe the only person I'm remotely interested in is you don't worry no one mail or female will take your place... I love you Gabe." Gabe blushed and I kissed him.

"Ok I get it moosey I love you too." Gabe smiled and when the other boys got there we walked back to the cabin. I laid down next to Gabe and snuggled close the words he said earlier 'I love you moosey' I don't know why but they stuck and I'm not mad about it.

End of Day 1 (five more days to go)

~I hope you guys are enjoying this I might gloss over a few days so this won't be six chapters but I do hope you enjoy it<3~