G 2.E

Life doesn't end. It just passes from one generation to the next.

"Pooh Bear" Ansh called Dhwani who was fast asleep. "Dhwani baby" Sanskar also banged the door of Dhwani's room standing beside Ansh.

"Five minutes please" they heard Dhwani's lazy voice. "You have been telling this from past half an hour" Ansh said sternly. "Exactly" Sanskar crossed his arms.

"How will I know. I don't have a clock right? " Dhwani whined.

"Did that one on the wall disappeared last night?" asked Ansh.

"Nope. But I'm not gonna open my eyes now to check it Zorro" she said and Ansh rolled his eyes.

"Pooh Bear I'm giving you five more minutes. If you don't open the door I will  not let you watch doremon today" he said.

"You won't do that na Zorro? " she sat up startled. "Try me" he smirked.

"Not fair" she complained and walked to the door pushing aside the quilt and opened it taking a deep yawn.

"Tell me" her eyes were still closed and she had rested her head to the door.

"Pooh Bear, it's your marriage today. And look at you sleeping till 8'o clock" Ansh walked inside holding her.

"What?  It's 8?" she asked surprised. Ansh nodded his head.

"Oh no Zorro why did you wake me up so early. Marriage is in the evening. If I get up at 4 clock isn't it enough? " she said sadly.

Sanskar chuckled looking at his daughter. Ansh glared Sanskar.

"Pooh Bear. You will need more time to get ready and we have many rituals to perform before the marriage" Ansh made her sit on the chair near the dresser.

"But Zorro. Why can't I just do om Namah Shivay sho sho and the marriage finish like it happens in movies?" she twirled her hands like she was dropping some ghee in the Agni kund.

"Because it is not movie" Ansh looked at her. He turned her too look at the mirror.

"Moreover I want my Pooh Bear to look most gorgeous bride of the universe" he smiled at her mirror image.

"But does that require me to get up so early? " asked she pouting with her closed eyes.

"What am I going to do with you baby. You will be in your sasural tomorrow and you cannot sleep like this there. I'm so worried how are you going to manage" Ansh stood worried.

"Zorro" Dhwani signed Ansh to bend and he did that. She kissed his cheek and gave a wide smile.

And whenever she did that all Ansh's anxiety used to vanish and he smiled at her.

"I will wake up from tomorrow as early as possible" she held her neck pinching it in a promise.

"I never wanted you to change yourself for someone Pooh Bear" he hugged her.

"Mumma says change is good if we do it for the people we love. So it's okay if I do it for you" she bent her head cutely and Ansh smiled weakly.

"Ahem" Sanskar cleared his throat.  He walked to Dhwani and sat to her hieght.

"Baby I know you will never let us down. But just want to make sure that any time if you feel the things are turning too worse just remember your paa and Zorro are here. And they will fight the world for you" he placed his one palm to support her cheek.

She smiled at him and hugged him.

"Can I call you when I want to beat someone who doesn't let me watch my favorite cartoon and spoil my paintings?" she asked innocently.