G 2.23

The time and the people moved but he looked dead.

***Flashback***

"Ragini... Ragini" he walked inside his cabin and banged the file on the table. "Sir you called me?" she peeped inside the cabin wiping her nose. "No I was just testing if your ears are working" he said annoyed. "Akchu" she sneezed and entered the cabin.

"Ohho my ears are just blocked not blasted. I can still hear. By the way thank you sir for the concern" she said rubbing her nose which had turned pink.

"Akchu" she sneezed again. "You caught cold?" asked he approaching her. "No.. Akchu.... I like sneezing. Akchu... You know my favorite time pass... akchu" she sneezed again.

"Not able to even complete a sentence but Bhashan dene ka shauk nahi kam hua Modi ji?" asked he and she again sneezed and rubbed her nose.

No second thought that she was looking damn cute with the pink nose. Sanskar couldn't stop himself from admiring her.

"I love it that there is a break to your bad bad" said he and walked to his table. "You are .... akchu... so mean...akchu" she spoke in between her sneezes.

"That I am. Now don't waste my time. I called you for a reason. Before I forget it again" said he picking the file. "Akchu... So that's your problem... if you have short term memory loss... akchu.... Being a business tycoon... akchu... you can't even have a memory of 5 minutes.... akchu..... shame on you.... akchu..." he fumed listening her.

"This I will not say....akchu.... but the people outside....akchu" said she rubbing her nose. 'Like this she is gonna speak one extra word with two actual words and as per I know her she might add two more akchus but will not leave the sentence incomplete' he thought in his mind.

"Now listen" he said diverting the topic. She just rubbed her nose after a sneeze. "This is not the file. I asked you different file. Get me the one I asked" he said handing her the file back.

"So heartless you are.... akchu... you know... akchu..... I have caught cold.... akchu.... but still... akchu.... you want me to search a file in the store room.... akchu... you know this cold is also due to you.... akchu... You asked me this file... akchu... and I have to go to that dusty.... scary... dark .... akchu room. You know... akchu.... I have dust alergy... akchu.... but still.... akchu.... I went there....akchu.... you know why because....akchu... because you told me to do that Mr. Dumbledore.... akchu... and what do I get in return.... akchu... blame that I got a wrong file.... akchu... why didn't you check yesterday only....akchu... now only due to you I have to go again there... akchu.... That dusty dirty scary room... akchu" Sanskar took a deep breath and his forehead formed the wrinkles depicting his situation when she finally paused.

"Sorry meri maa... mathe" he folded his hand in front of her. "I will ask someone else to go there. You sit here" he pointed at the sofa. She sat on it and rubbed her nose after a sneeze. "But why... akchu" she sneezed again.