G 2. 55

Avantika was all worried. She looked at the red light on the operation theater. “Maa” she heard Ragini's voice and turned in that direction. “Thank God you came” Avantika hugged Ragini. “Where is Yohan?” asked she. “He is inside” she said worry just increasing on her face.

“Ohho who let him go inside maa. You know he will scare her more” Ragini caressed her forehead. “You ladies just need reason to worry is it?” Sanskar who came there held Ragini's both the shoulders and made her sat on the chair. “And it is not good for your health to worry so much” he looked at Ragini.

“What happened to Ragu?” Harish who was on the chair beside her cupped her one cheek worried. “Nothing to worry Papa” she nodded her head. “Then why did Sanky told like that?” Avantika sat on her other side worried.

“I mean in pregnancy it is not good that she takes so much tension” Sanskar said and Ragini squeezed her eyes. “You have to tell this?” Ragini looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh my god” Avantika squealed. “Shhh... Avantu maa. It's hospital” Ragini shushed her. Avantika apologized and then hugged Ragini. Harish caressed her hair and Ragini turned to hug him. “Congratulations” he patted her head.

“I wanted to tell it in a better way and situation” Ragini fiddled with her fingers. “Oh you know every second of our life around you is best situation” Avantika cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

“What's happening here?” Sahil who came there looked at them confused. “Wo...” Avantika was stopped in between. She looked at Ragini who was holding her hand. She nodded her head. Avantika gave her a tight lipped smile.

“Why do you think anyone is interested in talking to you kadve karele?” Ragini twisted her lips and sat crossing her arms. Sahil handed the medicines he brought to the nurse and then looked at Ragini.

“Oh thank god my ears are spared” he sighed and sat beside Sanskar. “You know best way to get rid of her blabbering? Just piss her off and you are saved” he looked at Sanskar and smiled widely.

“You Jwalamukhi. At least have a courtesy to ask the person why they are angry?” Ragini fumed. “Oh you are angry? And when it is you I forget all the courtesy Ms. Collider” he mocked her.

“Haaw. How can he talk like this? Idiot. Fine. Be happy that you are spared” Ragini got up from there and walked furiously.

All looked at Sahil frowning. “What?” he shrugged his shoulder. They glared him.

“Fine” he got up and walked to Ragini. Ragini crossed her arms and stood facing her back. “Ragini” he said and she twisted her lips rolling her eyes.

“You know I'm too bad at consoling someone. And in apologizing tho next to impossible. So what I am making a point is. Even if you get pissed off like you want to kill me. I won't be asking you sorry. Stop your nakhra” he said and Ragini's nostrils flared as she glared him.

Sahil burst out laughing. “I just....” she looked around to search something to hit him. She got a empty box and was about to throw it at him when she felt a push on the box.

As the box moved she saw a face which she had seen in photographs only till now. “How dare you?” Ragvi glared Ragini. Ragini was still shocked. “Ragvi” Sahil moved and held her by her shoulder. “Ragvi dee” Ragini spoke lowly finally.

Ragvi turned to look at Sahil. “She did not mean to” Sahil spoke. “She was about to throw it on you Sahil and you are saying she did not mean to?” Ragvi asked furious.

“Even if she throws. I don't mind” Sahil smiled at her and Ragvi looked at him confused. “Because she knows her empty skull will never aim it exactly” he chuckled and Ragini glared him. She was about to charge at him but Ragvi stopped her.