G 2.02

"Ragu get up. First day only you want to be late kya?" Vikram walked beside her room. "Bhai please na some more time" she pulled the quilt. "Ragu get up fast. Then you will skip your break fast" he pulled the quilt away. She pulled it to her side. "Leave na bhayyu. Please" she pleaded. He huffed looking at her. He neared her and started tickling her.

"Ouch bhai leave me. This is not fair" Ragini rolled over the bed to get rescued. He lifted her like a small kid and placed her inside the washroom and locked it. "Now you don't have any option. Get ready and call me I will open the door" he stood leaning to the door. "Bhai" she cried like a small kid. "No means no. Unless you get ready and come out I'm not gonna open the door" He crossed the arms. "You are the worst Bhai in the world you know?" she put the paste on the tooth brush. "You are the best bro in the world"a voice ringed in his mind. He composed himself. "I know" he said casually. "Bhai hogaya" she screamed from inside after some time. He unlatched the door and walked out of the room.

"Vikky" Sumi placed her hand on extremely lost Vikram sitting on the dining table. He came out of his thoughts and gave her a weak smile. "What happened?" she looked at him concerned. "Nothing maa..." "Mumma I'm hungry" Ragini ran to Sumi like a small kid and encircled her hands around Sumi's neck. She smiled holding Ragini's hand. "Bhukkad" Vikram glared her. "Vikky"Sumi glared him. She brought Ragini to the side holding her hand and made her sit. "I will get you breakfast" she walked to the kitchen. Ragini showed her tongue to Vikram and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and chewed it looking at him from the corner of her eye. He smiled nodding his head looking at her childish acts.

Sumi walked to the dining table with the food bowls. She served Ragini and Ragini hugged her stomach and Sumi kissed her head and smiled caressing her hair. She served Ragini who ate the food enjoying every byte. "Don't you think maa she is doing too much Nautanki today" Vikram placed his hand on his chin and looked at Ragini from corner of his eye. "You are so J bhai" she glared him and continued eating the food placing her one leg on the chair. "Ragu behave. Is that the way to sit?" Vikram signed her to put the leg down. "Mumma" she cried looking at Sumi. "Let it be Vikky." Sumi pleaded Vikram. "But mom" he was interrupted by Sumi who said "Enough you both. For God sake it is dining table not battle field" she huffed and walked to the kitchen. Ragini teased Vikram and continued her food.

There was a fear in Vikram's heart. A fear which he couldn't share with anyone. A hollow feeling. Feeling that he will lose something very precious to him soon or the thing he had treasured so far will go away from him. In a second everything will change his world will go upside down. But when that moment was gonna arrive in his life he himself didn't knew. He glanced at the most precious treasure of his life his baby sister who was unaware of her brother's emotional state. He wanted to protect her. Protect from everything which might leave her shattered. A truth also which he had been hiding from her. That truth might leave her just defeated and he wasn't sure how will she react to it. No he can't let it happen. "Bhai" she waved her hand in front of him bringing him out of his thoughts. "What?" she signed. He just looked at her blank. "Budhu Bhai" she hit his forehead and stood nodding her head and walked out taking her bag.

"Wish I could tell you bacha. I just wish" he thought and a tear tripped his eye. A tear tripped out of someone's closed eye in an unknown place.

*********************************.*********************************************************

"You know na Bappa. What I want? Ohho Bappa you are so Buddhu seriously. Today is my first day. Just be with me" she smiled and nodded her head closing her eyes. "Hogaya?" she opened her eyes hearing a voice. "Yes Kaaku. Oopsi Pandit ji" she bit her tongue forwarding her hand for Prasad. The Pandit nodded his head and placed the prasad in her hand. She ate it and closed her eyes enjoying the taste. "Kaaku bye" she screamed getting out of the Mandir. "Haa dhyan se jaana" the Pandit screamed looking in her direction. He smiled turning to the Ganesha idol. "Bappa bass meri Ragu ki raksha karna. Aur maaf bhi karna bahut nadaan hai"(please protect my Ragu from dangers and forgive her for her childish behavior) he patted his cheeks crossing his arms and asking for forgiveness from Vigneshwar(Another name for Lord Ganesha) who solves everyone's vignas(problems).