G 2.07

It was a beautiful kids play ground. The kids played and enjoyed their Sunday. The sun had just raised and cool breeze of morning was pleasant. The happiness on the kids faces were worth watching.

It relaxed any anxious mind. They were in their own world. Unaware of the tensions a life offers as you grow up.

Their smile was so contagious that anyone watching them will have a huge bright smile on their face. Among the people who watch them to forget their pain was one person who's figure had become fragile.

His body had lost the reflex over the time. Hair had turned a bit shady.

His lips curved into a smile when he was admiring a smiling small girl who was playing on the swing.

"Dadda some more time na please" a small girl pleaded her dad. "Bacha not anymore. See the sun has raised enough and you might fall sick" the man pleaded.

"Please dadda only half an hour more after that pakka promise I will come with you

"Please dadda only half an hour more after that pakka promise I will come with you. Ladoo Pwomise" she pinched her neck cutely.

Her cuteness plead made the man's heart melt and he smiled looking at her. "Okay fine. Just half an hour more and I'm strict dadda this time" he said looking at his watch.

"You are the best dadda in the world love you" the girl gave him a flying kiss and sat on the swing and continued her play and the man sat on the bench admiring his little bundle of joy.

Though you fight the world a smile on your kid's face is just what your heart needs at the end of the day to forget all your struggle and feel content.

Middle class families hide their joys in such small small moments which they treasure all their life. He wasn't any different.

"Dadda ice cream" the girl pulled his kurta. He took his purse out and looked at the only note he had. He thought of his travel the next day.

He smiled and lifted her in his arms and walked to the ice cream stall and bought her favorite ice cream.

She ate the ice cream and the satisfaction on her face was the biggest prize for his walk the next day to his work place. And he did not mind sacrificing his bus fare for his little princess.

"Arrey" the girl who fell from the swing and started crying brought him to present. He rushed to her and brushed her dress and face to wipe off the dust.

Her mom rushed immediately and grabbed her in her arms and consoled the kid. "Arrey beta nothing will happen. Don't cry" he tried consoling the kid which cried bitterly.

The lady patted the girl's back and walked from there excusing herself. "I miss you Ladoo bacha. Where are you?" he said as he saw the girl disappearing with time.

Some one kept a hand on his shoulder which brought a huge smile on his face. "Dr. Smriti" he turned and found a girl smiling at him.

 Smriti" he turned and found a girl smiling at him