G 2.66

Ragini took one more breath. “No” she stepped back. Sanskar did not liked the expression on her face. He moved his hand to touch her and she raised her hand to stop him.

She looked up to meet his eyes with her tear filled eyes

She looked up to meet his eyes with her tear filled eyes. “NO” she said sternly. “You can't back off now” he nodded his head. “I very much can” she wiped her cheeks and turned to reach the car. “Once just once for god sake see him. Once just see him what he had made himself” his words stopped her and she closed her eyes letting the tears to drop.

“Why are you doing this to me Sanskar?” she asked painfully but not turning. “I want you to be out of it” he said helplessly. “Finally you are here” she heard a squealing voice approaching her.

Before she could react she was walking with Yohan towards the Asthana home. She tried resisting but he did not give her a chance.

“Happy birthday” she heard roars and the room brightened and everyone stood happy and smiling looking at her. She can't tell if she had the same feeling right now.

And when those steps started approaching her she sure felt weak to hold herself. Yohan squeezed her shoulder and she tried very hard to consume those killing emotions.

Tere Dil Ka mere dil sa rishta purana hai....

Vikram held her chin and lifted her head to face him. She did not raise her eye lashes to look at him. And those tears out of her eyes burned his soul.

In ankho se har aansu mujhko churana hai....

He wiped her cheeks and leaned to kiss her forehead which creased as the pain just shot up.

He dragged her along and sang and tried to cheer her but she tried all her will to stop him. But he was so happy to find her just with him right now he could not define the feel of it. It was heaven.

“Bacha” he called her cupping her face. “Call me bhayyu na? It's been so long. I feel like I'm not breathing” he said lowly and that stabbed her heart several times. She sobbed.

Kaise mai batavu yeh tera iss tarah rona dekha nahi jaatha mujhse sunn....

He bent his head singing. “Just once Jhalli. Forget everything and crush him with your signature hug” Yohan spoke standing beside her.

“Enough” she screamed and all looked at her shocked. “It is not easy dammit for god sake. It ain't easy. It feels...” she gulped the painful saliva in and looked at them.

“It ain't easy to behave like nothing happened. It ain't....” she said nodding her head. “I'm a bloody sinner. I did something which ruined everything. And it is not normal. Why can't you all understand? It is suffocating” she placed her hand on her burning throat.

“I'm responsible for something for heavens sake and I can't get that out of my mind. I can't...” she cried bitterly.

“Bacha” Vikram moved to her and she stepped back. “Please” she pleaded him looking straight into his eyes. “Don't.. don't show me that it is not affecting you because even if you don't tell I know I have caused you pain and when you forget it, it reminds of your hate every time towards Sanskar and it makes me feel more worse” she said helplessly.