Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I screamed as I slipped on the clean floor. The floor was clean, too clean, all being the courtesy of the blue care bear, 5.O.5. The floor was shining like glass, and I just happen to have the bad luck of slipping on it. And not falling down, instead, I slid across the floor on my feet as I tried to stay balanced instead of falling forwards or backwards.

My hair flew behind and my hands were brought ahead with my upper body backwards, making my entire self incline backwards and forwards as I slid forward at a high speed.

The blue care bear who was at fault of my disgraceful situation was sticking to the wall, and by that I mean, he was holding onto the wall with his claws out, of both his feet and hands, Black Hat will kill him if he sees those claws marks on his precious walls.

Flug exited the room with a cardboard box as I slid across him and passed by whilst screaming stupidly. He jumped up in surprise and screamed, he jumped up like a cat, all the hair, or his coat on his body standing up in alarm. The box flew out of his hands and one of his guns went haywire after colliding with another spherical device.

The gun shot in all directions, and whatever it hit got dressed in pyjamas, including Flug, 5.O.5, Demencia, and of course the oh-so-unfortunate me. As I slid, a bowl came flying in front of me and I of course grabbed it, not wanting to get hit. All the contents of the box had fallen down with loud clanks and Flug had yelped, another heavy metal device landing on his feet, making him pull up his injured feet to cradle it in his hands as he jumped around.

Demencia was hanging upside down from the ceiling, and of course, she too, was dressed in pyjamas of red colour, with green little lizards on it. The gun being the reason. She let her tongue hang down her mouth as she giggled weirdly. Not to mention she was hanging from a loose wire. This place is a bag full of crazy cats, or so it seems, and am I excluded? No, of course not.

In the end, it so happened that the door to Black Hat's office opened, and it also happened that he stepped out. Another coincidence, I was sliding in his direction, so when he stopped after closing the door and looked at me wide eyed, I just happen to crash into him, the bowl in my hands flew in the air and my hair went everywhere.

Me and Black Hat were thrown backwards, his backwards, the door opened because Black Hat never closed it, and we were thrown inside, the papers went flying everywhere as we were thrown into the desk, falling over it, landing on the chair Black Hat so proudly sits upon, and then we were hurled outside the now broken window after crashing in his office chair, and breaking it's top.

Glass shards, papers, my hair and the great bowl flew in the sky as we landed down on the ground behind Black Hat's office window, and we also happen to land in a puddle of wet snow. I screamed bloody murder with tears flying out of eyes as I clung on to the demon.

Luckily, Black Hat was holding me close, so I wasn't harmed at all when we landed, instead, Black Hat had gotten wet because of the snow, also there were a few shards sticking out of his body indicating that he had been the one who came in contact with the window, some papers also happened to be stuck on his now messed up form, joined by the bowl which rested oh so beautifully on top of his top hat. He looked like a pure mess, and not his usual dapper form.

As mentioned before, I am luckily safe, completely safe. As I raised my head to glance upon Black Hat's face, I saw swirls in his eyes, even in the one covered with monocle. I stood up abruptly and bowed with apologetic tears streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry!" And so it happened, I apologized to him, and I still am apologizing as Flug treats the wounds of the very very pissed off Black Hat.

Later on after Black Hat's wounds were treated and disinfected, he settled on scolding the blue care bear. He told 5.O.5 to never clean the floor beyond need that it becomes glass, and to not leave any sort of liquid on the wooden floor.

I just cried like an anime chibi, still feeling guilty. Flug made a ^_^" face as he patted my back, trying his best to calm me down, which as the others can see, was not working at all.

Demencia for some reason was scrubbing the walls, which also for some reason had some green substance on them. This seriously is the house of weirdness, and hell knows what. This is just so weird that it's begun affecting me too. For some reason, Black Hat's aura is lighter and nicer.... even when scolding, suspicious but oh well.

I nibbled on a chocolate as I watched the top hat wearing man scold the flower head blue care bear. Flug sighed in relief as he was finally able to calm me, I'm glad his methods didn't work, I got a chocolate, yay. Of course, as anyone could have guessed, Flug's last resort was to hand me a chocolate.

Black Hat finished scolding and whatsoever and looked at me. I lowered my head and looked down, not having enough willpower to maintain eye contact. I heard a sigh, which sounded more of growl coming from Black Hat. I then felt a hand pat my head, I looked up in surprise only to get more surprised, Black Hat was patting my head.

This is a legend, what the hell?!? Did his brain got damaged or something?! He's never like this, I feel so much surprise and shock that I can jump off a cliff.

"You better not make a bigger mess out of this" he told me sternly and left. I blinked in surprise and everyone looked at me with saucer sized eyes. The hell.... Just happened?

"What... Was that?" Flug muttered out.

"I have no idea" I blinked in surprised and shook my head to clear it, resting my right hand on top of my head.

"I dunno either" Demencia made a neutral face and left the room by crawling on walls. The blue care bear also left, looking quite depressed. I motioned Flug to follow him, removing my hand from my head where Black Hat patted me.

Flug shot me a worried look, and left, pursuing after 5.O.5. I sighed and slowly shook my head again, fixing my hair in their proper place, I failed to notice the small smile which crawled its way upon my face like a small unseen virus.

I, too, made my way to my room, so that I can get ready to prepare dinner, and set up my room prior to sleeping, I don't want to set up my bed when I am tired from my work, which perhaps even isn't work, but I still do it.

Even after long the only question, which still like a pest, an inherited disease lingers upon my mind, when none of them need to eat? Why am I here? Why is he making me do this? I am nothing special, am I?

Blfi wlfygh ziv gifv.
_________

Hello everybody, the next chapter is out, and once again, I'm warning you, weird unexpected and weird stuff might happen further, so if you don't like it, please don't read it, since I don't want to disappoint any of you.... which I am likely to end up doing.