Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.: 

Currently I am in a cafe, sitting with my two best friends, chatting along. Ray and Tony, whom I have met after such a long time. I feel so giddy and happy from inside.

"I take it you're doing fine?" Tony rested her hand on my shoulder. I was devoid of negativity, especially with these two.

"It's been so long, I am so glad to meet you two again" I smiled cheerfully as I sipped (Favorite coffee or drink). 

"How is everything going.... you know.... with... him?" Ray asked weirdly. I waved his question off.

"It's going fine, better actually, his attitude has improved drastically about me, I am actually shocked, I just hope its good" As I spoke, Tony grabbed my both hands and covered her eyes with her upper arms and bawled out.

"I am so happy to know that my love is doing okay" She fake cried as I just smiled at her over exaggerated drama.

"Truly my love" Ray just added to it as he placed his hands on Tony's hand which were covering mine.

"Grow up you both, you have gotten jobs and are adults now" I sweatdropped, feeling a sudden weird sort of unsafety.

"Young adults" They both corrected together, and then squealed and pulled me close, hugging me tightly, or to be more exact, hugging my head tightly. I blinked in confusion as my face was squished between the two overactive beings. They then let me go just as I thought my eyes would pop out. But it seemed they haven't had enough of squeezing as they pulled me in a embrace. A warm embrace, full of love and longing. I let tears fill my eyes as I hugged them back.

"I missed you guys so much" I dug my face in Ray's shoulder as he hugged me from my right, Tony hugged me from my left.

"I know, we did too" Tony said with a sigh.

"Finally she said something smart" Ray smirked "After so many years of dumb dialogues" he continued with a sly grin as Tony stared at him wide eyed. She let out a banshee like battle cry and Ray dashed away. Placing some money on the table, I followed the two, the one who was the prey and the one who was the predator. 

As I dashed through the streets, I fixed my sweater vest, my inner shirt, my skirt and my shoes and socks too. I placed my beanie in its place and fixed the scarf that Tony and Ray gifted me earlier. When we stopped, we were in a park. I looked around and noticed Ray and Tony playing in the snow, making snow angels. I walked up to them and let myself fall on top of Ray who let out an oof. Tony just laughed.

"(Y/n), did you lose some weight or what?" Ray easily picked me up as he sat up. I blinked then rolled on his lap with a shrug. "Your face is red, and your cheeks are as soft as ever" he squished my cheeks. I pouted with the most adorable look.

"Guys, you having fun without me! Nuuu!" And with that, Tony decided to jump at Ray from above me, leading Ray to be tackled down as Tony's upper part rested on his torso.  My face dug in Tony's stomach and the lower regions. I pushed her, or tried to, due to my oxygen being blocked out. Once I finally managed to get out, I breathed.

"I thought I was going to be strangulated, you dummy" I fumed at the two laughing idiots when I got an idea. I dropped myself on top of them.

"You are lightweight (n/n)!" Ray laughed with Tony and I pouted with flushed cheeks.

"Oh really then how about this?" I stood on top of the small pile of two humans and started jumping. The duo screamed with oofs.

"We give up!!" they screamed together and I stood aside triumphant. Then they both shared looks with each other. I made a confused face, then my eyes widened in realization at what was coming. They both gave me sadistic smirks as I went to run, but my feet were grabbed, making me trip. My sides were attacked with two sets of hands, belonging to none other than Tony and Ray. Their feather like fingers trailed up and down my sides, goosebumps ran down my body as laughs escaped my mouth. I began struggling, only to get restricted.

"Ahahahah! S-stop! P-please! Ahahahah No! No!" I laughed hard till my stomach hurt and I couldn't breathe. 

"Aha, that will teach you not to mess with us" Tony stood up with a smug face as I laid on the ground, out of breath. I then hit her with the glistening snow, which didn't reach even close to her. I pouted sadly. She awwed in adoration.

"You're so cute!" Ray pulled me up in a hug as he sat on the snowy ground. I made my cutest face possible as Tony collapsed to the ground.

"Too cute, can't handle, halp" She breathed heavily and we both chuckled.

As we walked back, I held my hands behind my back, a skip evident in my steps.

"I missed times like these" I spoke, drowned in the memories of past.

"Time passes so quickly, right?" Ray looked at the small snowflakes falling down.

"Talking about time, it's like.... 11? So late? I didn't realize" Tony furrowed her brows. Me and Ray shouted in shock. 

"What?!?!" The expression on our faces was not so delectable at all.

"We've been together since morning only" Tony shrugged.

"7 AM" I deadpanned and she shrugged again.

"Black Hat will kill me" I groaned with a facepalm. Ray and Tony patted my back.

"Don't worry (y/n), I will make sure that my love gets home safely" Ray spoke, determined.

"Even if she won't be safe at home" Tony muttered and the aura around Ray suddenly went dark from bright. I sweatdropped.

"You guys, I'll be fine, just like I am" I smiled warmly. They both gave me sad looks, then hugged my protectively.

"You are so precious" Tony whispered.

"And innocent" Ray muttered.

"And that is why we love you!" they suddenly cheered up, and kissed both of my cheeks, Ray from my right, Tony from my left. I smiled happily.

"I love you both too, plus I know enough to take care of myself" I hugged them back softly, with the same tenderness.

"I'll miss you" Tony spoke and Ray silently nodded.

After we reached back, I bid them a waterworks farewell. We all cried for solid ten minutes and then they left. I stared at their forms from the doorway until they couldn't be seen anymore. I then sighed and turned around, only to crash into an opening door. I fell down on the floor with black dots covering my vision. I shook my head and cleared them all away, as I sat up, I came face to face with the one and only, Black Hat. Now I am thinking, I should have just fainted.

"Hi...?" I spoke meekly. He gave me a disappointed look, but I could see in his eyes, he is pissed, very very pissed, and there was something else in there, something that I can't quite decipher.

"You're late" he pointed down, crouching in front of me.

"I didn't realize the time fly by" I looked down at my lap "Sorry." He picked me up on his shoulder as I squealed in surprise. I then let my body go limp and just hung down like a cloth on his shoulder as he walked.  

Black Hat dropped me on something soft and I realized it was my bed. I looked up at him with big, sparkling, puppy dog eyes. His hands was resting on his waist, and he was glaring down at me with the most scariest and dangerous look. On seeing my face, he sighed and brought his hand on his face, dragging it down. He poked a sharp finger on my nose, but not enough to hurt me.

"This is your first and last warning" He growled and I nodded quickly, after moving my head a little backwards. 

 R gslftsg sv dlm'g kfmrhs nv, yfg dszg sv wrw dzh vevm nliv gviirubrmt gszm z kfmrhsnvmg.  
___________

In my opinion, darn that's a good way to end a chapter.

Anyways, a fluff chapter for you guys~

Enjoy~