Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I couldn't believe my eyes, Altria and Jumin, they both lied dead in a bedroom, they were holding each other, as the torso was cut and their organs hung out, mixing with each other. It was disgusting to look at so I turned my head from the T.V. again spotting the very same thread which was the reason of this all. I stood up from the couch, Flug's, Demencia'a and 5.O.5's eyes turned to me as they watched me leave.

They said nothing, there was nothing to be said anyways, as I left, I noticed the concerned expressions on their faces.

I flopped face first on my bed as I tried to deal with the headache, and the tears.

Who would be able to take this better? I'm actually glad I haven't gone crazy yet, which is likely but still hasn't happened. Even then, I feel scarred for life.

As I sulk inside my room, I heard the creak of the stupid door, as it was being opened. I have a good hunch of who this I unknown entity trying to get in my room is, but I still turn a bit to get a good look. Of course, as expected its the demon who has been staying in human form for uncharacteristically long.

He is still scary, his empty gaze and almost permanent poker face is unnerving, but his grin and murderous eyes are just more... Scary. His gaze is fucking unsettling, I just can't stand anything, not even living right now. Please take my memories someone.

"You seem down" he spoke up, why though, I was enjoying the silence, oh well, it is always calm before the storm. I just curl deeper in my heaven, trying to hide, but when the man hummed, and mind you it wasn't peasant, in fact it was anything but pleasant, he was silently threatening me to ignore him, and trust me I ain't in the mood to get my blood sucked.

"Yeah, I'm just..." I turned my head to avoid smothering myself and face the demon, who looked human for the most part, for now.

"Upset?" He settled down on my bed in front of me. I just nodded. "Well, is there something that can cheer you up?" He asked the last part hesitantly, very very hesitantly. I was shocked, very shocked, but I answered anyways.

"I am not sure, but chocolate, ice cream, walks, and watching movies might help....?" I'm not sure what to tell him, especially since his question was just so unexpected, plus I've never been through something like this, so I don't know.

"Well then" he stood up "get ready in fifteen minutes, we are going outside, put on some casual wears" he said before teleporting away. I made a confused face before getting up.

Quickly washing my wimpy face, hands and feet, I dried them with a towel. I put on a simple (f/c) top and a pair of (second f/c) jeans. Putting on black socks, I let my hair down (or up if you wish). Walking outside and to the entrance of the building, Black Hat was already there. His hair were all spiky, he didn't brush them. He wore a black hoodie and black pants. I snickered.

"What?" He looked flustered.

"You look emo" I told him as he scoffed.

He disappeared and reappeared in a midnight blue shirt and deep gray pants. That's random, but oh well.

"Is it okay?" He asked me and I nodded, not sure why he asked for my opinion in the first place.

"Well then, come and we shall get going" he held out a hand for me and I took it, after quickly putting on my checkered black and white converse. I actually felt a little bad for making him wait but he didn't lash out at me, so I guess its okay.