one.

FIGHT FOR FAMILY.
001. | gather up the killers

Five years ago, a prophecy concerning the Mikaelsons had been fulfilled

Five years ago, a prophecy concerning the Mikaelsons had been fulfilled. Freya had been poisoned and Rebekah was hexed. Kol and Elijah had been infected with an incurable bite. Freya had cast a sleeping spell on herself and her siblings, linking them all to Klaus who had sacrificed himself to save our family.

After everything that went down five years ago, I packed some bags and left with my toddlers. The twins and I live in a safe house in the middle of the woods. The Mikaelson coffins were kept upstairs in the attic. I was so close to finding the cures to help them.

I fiddled with the ring I had on a chain that was around my neck. It was Klaus's wedding band. I just liked to have it around, though I'd give it back to him the second I rescued him.

"Mom?" A voice spoke, bringing me out of my train of thoughts.

"Hm?" I looked up.

"Did you hear me?" My seven-year-old daughter asked, "Liam ripped my doll's head off"

"I did not" My son denied.

"Did too!"

The twins immediately stopped fighting when hearing the sound of a vehicle approaching. They turned to me, "Is that them?"

"Let me check," I said, "Stay inside"

I got up from my seat and walked outside saw my Grandma, Mary's,  truck approaching. She got out of the truck and Hayley followed.

"Well, now, aren't you a sight?" Mary smiled. We hugged each other.

"You're sure no one followed you?" I asked.

"I've been avoiding trouble since
before you were born" Mary looked around, "Now, where are my great grandchildren?"

"They're inside" I answered.