Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Seraphina Pov.

I can't believe i just shifted in front of the whole school. That was so embarrassing, gosh. What if i didn't have clothes on when i shifted back and i was butt naked. That would've been the most embarrassing thing that could have  happened to me. We just had an assembly to explain the whole exam thing. We each got a schedule with our timetable on and we have to follow that and at the end of the week the friday all the species come together and we fight because you never know who you are going to be fighting in the exam. It is a big thing here at this school and everyone takes it seriously. I dont even know why. We just fight till death right. MAybe i can get some of this pent up anger out. maybe i can even get all this sadness out. I look at my schedule and sighed.

Seraphina training schedule:

1.Combat training (building 55)
2.Hunter training (building 56)
3.Dragon training (field 8)
4.Wolf training (field 7)
5.Angel training (battle field)
6.Witch training (building 76)

I walked to building 55 and as i entered i froze. Why is there so many reminders in this fucking place.  There in the middle stood Ashley's father. He was like second father. My father and him are like brothers.  At that moment he turn around and he saw me standing ,frozen in place. I could see tears forming in his eyes. I ran too him and jump into his arms. I started to sob. He just hugged me tighter. After a few minutes, We heard a growl and guess who that came from. Yep you guessed it.

Bennett.

"So is our teacher the daddy of you baby. I thought it was that xavier dude." he asks with so much irritation. My heart broke a little and i hated it. Im not ready for another boy. Who will just  break my heart. "What are you talking abo- oh my. They are talking about Rose aren't they." he ask me. I just nod. "Boy. Just for making my princess sad. You will run the whole hour we have class. Am i understood?" Scott says. I see Ben nod and he was of running.

The rest of the class went by quickly and i learned a lot of things. How to fight properly .  I mean I know how to throw a few good punches but now i got my stance perfect.. and how to be quick on my feet and how to properly use my stamina. 

 My next class is hunter training. I walked in and stared at all the guns, bows, swords, you can name it im sure they have it all. The only thing that catches my eye is the matt black compound bow with green color intertwined with the limps into the wheels of the bow.  I walked straight passed the teacher and went to the bow. I pick it up and rest the bow in my hand. WOW. This is a perfect bow. I think im inlove. whoops maybe i should put it down, incase i kill it aswell. (funny not funny) "Normally my students only get to choose their weapon at the end of the class when they have learned the rules but it seems to me that you are a really powerful hunter if the bow attracts you from the beginning. I'm your teacher btw" our teacher says. I look him over and i must say he is something to look at.

Not as good looking at Bennett. My wolf says half growling because i look at other men and purring because our mate is hot.

"Yeah, im Seraphina. Your student" i say laughing. Completely ignoring my wolf - Ashley

-----------------------------------

The classes went by fast and now its lunch. Gosh im hungry and they are serving spaghetti. Mmm my favorite i havent eaten in ages i need some spaghetti in ma belly.. Im walking when suddenly a force pushes me down onto the floor and all the spaghetti on my plate came crashing down onto me. Dammit I was hungry, I look around and saw no one near me.

Look at Brittney's table. It was a work of a witch. A voice in my head says.

And who are you. I ask.