Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Seraphina pov.

Its been a week since i started school here and im just getting the hang of things. I have read alot of books in my library and im almost finished with my 20th book. Reading, dancing, drawing and boxing is the only things that i do to keep my emotions in place.

I spend most of my time alone but when Vera finds me she drags me along to the cafeteria to sit with her and her friend Sage. Turns out Im a hybrid of a couple of things, for example im a witch, angel, wolf, dragon(yes i turn into a fucking dragon. Like the fuck. Im also the only one who can expect Vera. ) and i am a half demon. Which explains why my hair turned colors and why my hand shoots fire balls.

My hair is still black because im still sad and depressed about my boyfriend whom i killed. My hair turn colors according to my emotions. Well most of the times.

I haven't really talked to someone other than Vera or Sage. I still can't believe my  parents didn't tell me. It hurts thinking they keep things like this from me. It kept me wondering what else are they hiding from me.

Beep beep 
I put my book down and look at the screen. Vera. What does se want now.

Me: what now.

Vera: Get ya ass ready we r going out.

Me: do i have too. I dont really like the idea of going out now. Cant i stay and read books.

Vera: nah. Dress nice but casual xx pick u up at 7.

Its 6:30. Great.

I pick out black tights with a black single strap top, my jean jacket and my addidas superstars.

Knock knock

Knock knock. Knock knock knock kn-

Im coming. Im coming. i shout from upstairs. I open the door and saw Vera, Sage and two other dudes. Suddenly i smell a sweet chocolate and nature smell.

Mate is here. My wolf shouted.

No i dont need or want a mate now. Im not over Cael. Im afraid im going to kill him to.

Do you guys smell that too. It smells like chocolate and Coconut . a sweet but husky voice ask. Wow i could listent to it all- Get a hold of yourself. You dont need someone in your life right now. I look up to see amazing forest green eyes. Mate the unknown man speaks. He started walking towards me. I quickly turn around and walk back inside. I hear him let out a growl. Open  this door. he comands with alot of authority. I almost listened to him. ALMOST.. 

Hey, Sera. Its me Vera. Please come out. I dont know what really happened now but give him a change. Vera speaks slowly through the door. I open the door slowly and looked at them. I nod my head and went to Vera's car. She haven't been inside my dorm. The outside  looks the same as everyone's else's but inside not so much.

----------------------------------

We went to a diner called Lights. Its quite nice and has a comfy feeling. The diner looks kinda familiar. Oh i know why. This is the diner Ashley and i used to come. It is her aunt's diner. Also the diner where me and Cael met. 

A small bell went of when we stepped inside the diner. Seraphina dear. How are you. How are you holding up. Ashley's aunt Anita asks. Hey aunty. Im fine thanks and yourself. i reply. With a fake smile but all i really want to do is break down and cry. The sky is becoming darker and it is raining slightly. Im fine. Its just hard you know. But what can i get you and your lads. she ask trying to lighten the mood. I look around the table to see lots of confused faces. Everyone gives their order and aunty left saying she would be back with our order in a few minutes. So how do you know aunty. Sage asks. I used to come here vacations. is all i say and look down. I hear someone sigh.

Hey im Bennett Angelo Joel. The one next to Sage is Malach Rue King. And the one next to Vera is Zaden Cael West. My mate says.

W-what d-did he say was your name i ask turing to Zaden. Uhm my name is Zaden Cael West. before i can reply. Aunty comes back with our food. It is such a shame how Cael died. Oh that reminds me. Sera. His mom gave me this things to give to you. And Ashley's mom two. I'll get the boxes. Enjoy your lunch. she says while going to the back only to return with two boxes.  When she said his name i flinched and i think everyone noticed. She come back with two boxes and each one with my name on it.  She placed the boxes in front of me.

I look at the boxes and gulped. No i cant and i wont.

Im sorry Cael. Please forgive me.