Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Seraphina Pov.

Beep beep beep.

Ughhh. Do i have to wake up. Its like 9 in the morning. Wait hold up its 9 in the morning. Oh gosh im late, Im late. I quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed for my run.

"MOM

"MOM. IM HEADING OUT FOR MY RUN AND THEN IM GOING TO CAEL'S HOUSE. HE WANTS TO TELL ME SOMETHING!!" I shout while walking out the door.

Cael just lives a couple houses down but i go for a run first then im going to his house.

After a two hour run i went to his place. I knock on the door and waited for a while.

Cael opens the door gives me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Listen, babe if anything happens. Promise me you wont get mad and you would stay with me forever and ever" he nervously says and then kissing me. "Come on babe. I promise." i reply and then laughing a little.

I got to his living room only to see my best friend there. Okay what is she doing here. They are freaking me out.

They look at each other and Cael said the thing that broke my heart.

"She is pregnant and it is my child."

"What how? That means you guys - that no why? you guys slept together." My boyfriend and my best friend, how could they do this to me. After what me and him went through this year. I cant believe them. "You both betrayed and stabbed me in the back" i say, my voice breaking at the end.

"HOW COULD YOU. AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH ROSE AND THEN YOU DO THIS AND THEN YOU GET HER PREGNANT. YOU MY BOYFRIEND GOT MY BEST FRIEND PREGNANT. AND NOT EVEN TWO MONTHS HAS PASS SINCE ROSE. I cant believe you would do that". i shout while falling to the ground and started to sob. 

"Sera im so-" i interrupt him while glaring at him. He starts to choke and gasping for air. "Dont you dare say you're sorry. You slept with her. You betrayed me. Its all your fault." he starts turning blue in his face while still gasping for air. A few seconds later he dropped to the ground. He isn't breathing. is he dead i thought to myself.

I feel my hands starts to burn and my hair turing a dark purple. Did i just kill him? what is going on. Holy shit I just killed him. i killed him! I look at my best friend and threw something at her she flies back into the wall and fall to the ground. oh my gosh she is dead too. did i just kill her? Where did the fire come from? I look down to my hands and see them burning with fire but I don't feel any pain. it is like its coming from my hands. this is not possible . how? How could they do this to me? my body is shaking with anger and sadness. I dropped down to my knees and started sobbing. I'm a terrible person. after a while of me crying. my body went ice cold and I feel something happing to my hair. I stood up and looked at the mirror. my hair is black, how did that happen. I do not know what is going on! All I could think about is how they betrayed me. they broke my heart.

It feels like my heart is being ripped right out of my body. I just can't believe they would do this to me. I looked around once more and sighed. I decided to leave the house once and for all and never come back.

I just killed Cael, Ashley and their baby. I'm a monster.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------------

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas guys. 🎄🎄🎄

First chapter of my book. I hope you guys like it. let me know what you think by commenting and voting please.

.

.

.

.

Vote
Comment 🥀