CHAPTER 15

Seraphina POV

Dear diary

Today ... today is the worst day ever. Seraphina, my best friend triesd to kill herself. It was all because of Xavier. I blame him. Its all his fault. He already killed Rose what more does he want.

I failed . I failed as a best friend ans as a guardian wolf. I was supposed to protect her, but now she is laying in the hospital bed. Cael feels like its his fault. That everything is his fault. The day Rose was killed , he didn't just lost his child but he lost sera aswell. He is heartbroken and full of guilt. He is wrong though it is not his fault it is hers. She didn't think of the pain she will put us through. She only thought about herself..

Love ash

Knock knock knock

I quickly wipe my tears and open the door. I looked at her and she sighed. "Come on we are going to school." She said as she looks me up and down ,her eyes resting on the diary in my hand. I don't have the energy for school but I know they will keep on bugging me if I don't go to school. Im just gonna ignore them. I don't need friends or a mate. Im fine on my own. When you let people in they tend to let you down. "Fine come inside while I get dressed." I said while opening the door fully so she can get in. I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom so I can take a quick shower.

I walked back downstairs ,only to see her looking through my pregnancy photos and the photos with Ash. "Im done we can leave for school now." I make my voice abit loud so she knows im here. "Great , ben is waiting outside with the others." She says looking abit embarrassed that she got caught looking through my stuff.

We walk outside and I turn around to lock the door while Vera walks down to the car. I plug in my earphones and listen to music. I can see everyone giving me a glance with worried eyes and I just keep ignoring them.

Bennet POV

Me and the guys are sitting outside Sera's dorm waiting for Sera and Vera to climb in. We decided that we going to pick her up because I knew she wasn't going to go to school if we didn't pick her up. Vera walks up to the car and talks for a bit waiting for sera to lock her front door. Gosh she is beautiful and her scent its amazing I could smell it all day for the rest of my life. Sera walks up and climbs in the car looking out the window with her earphones on. I mind linked the group

Me: is she okay, what happened inside there, what did you say to her, why does it look like she has been crying?

Vera: when she opened the door she had tears in her eyes and that diary of her friend in her hand. It also doesn't look like she slept at all last night. I also noticed that she skipped breakfeast this morning.

Zaden: dude calm down , she will be okay, she had a rough past and her parents lied to her about all this shit. I would have been pissed off and upset aswell.

Malach: woah just woah first smart thing zanden said since , how long wait since he was born.

Zaden : screw you too bro.

Sage: stop being rude Malach Rue King.

Vera: brooooo she used your full name. looks like someone is sleeping on the couch tonight.

Sage : when we getting to school?

Me: we just stopped here.

As soon as we stopped at the school Sera was out of the car and into the school. I sighed I didn't even get time to talk to her. My wolf whimpers at the fact that we couldn't talk to our mate or even hold her when she needed us.