11. Made up

Ones again I was with Clay. Having fun. Today is my third last day. And I'm not crying or anything like that. I'm happy. Just because of Clay. I gotta thank him for that later. All the while we have been vlogging. I asked him why he wanted to do that. His simple reply was he wanted the memories where he can show it to Andrea. Who was still out of reach.

What he said was true. But I can feel there was another reason he wasn't telling me. I let it go anyway.

We were currently walking on the street. Looking at the shops on the sidelines. 

Suddenly Clay turns to me turning the camera towards me with him. I just smile to the camera.

"Sooo... How are you?"

"I've gotten weak. But that doesn't mean that I'm not strong anymore."

It's true. I've gotten weak. Clay and I don't bother noticing it doesn't mean others don't notice it too.

I'm a mess.

My hair is weak and rough. They have thinned out considerably. There are big, dark circles around my eyes. They might have lost their beauty but they still have the confidence in them. My nose and cheeks are all boney. It looks like I haven't eaten in years. I did lost my appetite. Where there were ones my naturally pink lips are dark chapped ones. Even my skin has paled. 

All in all, I look sick. 

Because of hard work in MMA, I still have some of my strength. And little leftovers of my speed.

Oh, how I miss my speed and strength.

"Are you happy right now?"

"Thanks to you, yes. Your the best Clay."

He smiled genuinely and replied with that smile still on his face. "You're Welcome."

Slowly but surely his genuine smile was replaced by a mischevious one. 

He looked at me and fished something out of his pocket. When I finally understood what it was a gasp of surprise escaped me. It was a necklace I was trying to find. 

Andrea really like it and I said that I'll give it to her when I die. Look at the situation now.

"Where did you find that?"

"That's a story for another time. For now..." He turns around running away from me and finishes his sentence over his shoulder. "Come and get it!"

"Oh no, you are not running away from me." With that, I run behind him. I can see that he is not running as fast as he could. He is going easy on me.

After like running for ten minutes I feel tired.

Huh, weird. Yesterday I ran for about one hour and I was not that tired. 

I see him jogging in the hospital. He's probably going to the hospitals' cafe. For some weird reason, Clay likes the food of hospitals' cafes. I go into the hospital too following him.

I stop in the middle of the hallway. I feel so tired. Why is it so hard to walk?

A feeling of pure pain cuts through my chest. It was so painful I couldn't even make a sound. Slowly I was crumbling down to the floor with my hands on my chest.

The nurses and doctor surround me. They are frantically talking to each other. Picking me up, they take me somewhere. I could vaguely hear a nurse telling me to hold on.

Soon enough all I see is darkness.

___

Gaining consciousness is not fun at all. Although when I'm completely conscious I see that I'm on a hospital bed in a hospital gown. Not very nice. There is a drip connected to my hand. The room I'm in is completely white with just a side table. And a bathroom if I'm not wrong.

The door of what I think is bathroom opens and comes out a person I thought I'd not see for the remaining days of my life. The biggest shock of my life.

The one and only, Marvin Winston.

"What are you doing here?" I asked turning my face away from him. 

He walks toward me slowly. His footsteps echoing in the nearly empty room. I feel him sitting down on the chair by my bed. Gently he takes my chin in his hands and turns my face towards him. 

"I'm sorry. What I did was what I thought was best for you." His voice was weak. Broken even. But I don't let it get to me. Doesn't work really well.

"Leaving me with no proper explanation. That is what you think is best for me?" In the end, my voice cracks and I'm barely holding all my tears back.

"At that time, it was the only thing I could do so I don't hurt you anymore." His voice sounded even more broken if that was possible.

"Then tell me why. Give me a valid explanation. Make me understand it was best for me." 

And he did just that. He explained to me why he did what he did. As hard as it is to admit I would have done the same thing if I was in his place. Now that doesn't leave much room for me to be mad at him when I would have done the same.

His parents wanted him to leave me.

His parents threatened him to destroy my mum's grave. If he tells me they will carry out with their evil plan. And hurt me. In such a way that no one will ever know it was them. In a way, they will stay out of trouble. Which left Marvin no choice. After all, he wanted to see me safe.

After he told me all of that. I let out all the tears I held in. I let it all out. 

He hugged me to his chest brushing my hair with his hands in a calming way. A while later when I was done crying I looked at him, still in his arm. I ask him the question I've been wondering to ask for a while now.

"How did you know I was here. I mean, I wasn't here with you."

He chuckled at my question. "They called me."

"But why you?"

"Because... You are with me in your lock screen wallpaper and home screen wallpaper. And there is a picture of me and you on my contract with all the hearts available in the emoji keyboard next to my name." He told me with a smirk.

Oohhhh... Shit. I totally forgot about that. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. "Oh."

For some reason my response made him laugh. "How come I didn't know about the hearts next to my name thing?"

"I don't know." I mumble.

I feel his arms tighten around me. "It's cute." Now that made me blush even more.

He places a kiss on my head. I turn around in his arms so I'm properly facing him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him closer to me.

I don't try to back away and instead, he comes closer willingly which just makes it easier for me to pull him. As I said before I'm not as strong as I was.

Leaning up I place my lips on his. He kisses me sweetly and slowly. Like I'm fragile. Which I am.

Our sweet little moment was interrupted by the door suddenly opening. Giving way to a shocked Clay.

"...I see you guys have made up to each other." He says looking back and forth between us.

___

Vote, Comment and Share with your friends.