Chapter 30~ Ass Is Mine.

"Now, why are you upset with me?" He sighs as he turns off the car in front of his place.

"Because, I want to prove to everyone that I can handle myself. I don't need you to come save me all the time." I mumble. His hand lifts my head softly and turns my eyes to his.

"Baby, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone. I know what you're capable of and I know you're strong. I'll back off a little more but not when it comes to another man laying his hands on you. Deal?" He says and I nod.

"Deal." I smile and lean in for a kiss. This dumbass puts his hand on my face and pushes it away. I frown jokingly and open the door.

"Baby, I was kidding." He laughs and pulls me for a kiss. I turn my head and get out because he doesn't deserve my luscious lips right now.

"You made your bed now lay in it." I say as I roll my eyes for affect.

So did you.

"When we get inside, your ass is so mine." He growls playfully. We get out of the car and walk towards the front door.

"That was a joke, Beyoncé is my queen. She needs dramatic emphasis." I reason and he shakes his head.

"You still did it." He shrugs and I moan in annoyance because I know my ass is gonna hurt later.

"Keep that attitude going and you won't be walking for days." He slaps my ass as I walk in.

I was changing into my pajamas which consists of my underwear and bra and nothing more when I felt a presence come up behind me. I was taking my hair down from a bun and Nick was hugging me from behind.

"I will never get over your beauty." He says as we look into the mirror of our beautiful bathroom. He starts kissing my neck and I let out a small sound.

"Nick, can we do this another time because I really feel like walking tomorrow." I say as I moan as well. It felt so good but I knew that tomorrow I wouldn't walk.

"Oh no baby, you've done a lot of things today that made me want you." He said. "If you don't want to though baby, there's always tomorrow." He smirks.

"You're supposed to be like, your ass is mine rawr rawr." I chuckle.

"I can be if you want me to, trust that." He grabs my ass roughly and I jump a little.

"I want you to." I moan as I throw my head back onto him. I turn to him and we both lean in.

He lifts me onto the counter and I wrap my legs around his waist. He undoes my bra as we kiss passionately. It's on the floor in seconds.

"Fuck I love this." He groans as his hands play with my nipples.

"Oh fuck." I moan and bring his head to my neck. He leaves marks all over and I don't seem to care. I just moan in ecstasy because it's one of my favorite feelings.

"Baby we need to go to the bed." He carries me into the room and lays me on my back. My panties are pulled off and his shirt and boxers are suddenly gone. I moan as I feel his naked body on mine.

I want this forever.