Chapter 13~ Suspended.

When I woke up, Nicholas was gone. He didn't even let me know or anything. He just left. It hurt my feelings because I thought we were getting better but I guess he didn't think the same.

Assholes. Adira scoffs.

I got ready for school and decided to just ignore Nick the best that I can. I am having his fake child though so I don't know how that'll work.

I decide to wear a white body suit with light jeans over it and a big, floral jacket on top. I put on my makeup and brushed my hair. I messed it up a bit and ruffled it to the side.

When I got to school, I saw Nick talking with Quinn. I walk towards Quinn and I'm still ignoring Nick.

"Quinny!" I shout and jump into her arms. She barely catches me and laughs.

"Sup', baby boo." She pants as she sets me down. "Fuck, I'm weak." She hunches over and I giggle.

"Hey, Ty." I wave as he walks over.

"Hola." He says and we do our handshake. Quinn laughs at it, as always.

"No one is going to acknowledge me?" Nicholas pouts and I look around as if I'm looking for him.

No.

"Who's there?" I ask as I look around.

"Ha ha, very funny." He crosses his arms.

"I don't see anyone either." Tyler plays along. He and Nick were like best friends so it's okay.

"Hey baby," A squeaky voice says. I look and see her touching Nick's chest. He peels her hand off of him and backs away. I recognize her! It's the girl he kissed in front of me.

She fucked up. Adira growls.

"Bitch." I mumble.

"Last night was fun." She walks up closer to him.

"Honey, you're making him uncomfortable. Just leave." Quinn says and the girl looks at her with disgust. I swear, if she says something to Quinn, I'm beating her ass.

"You're man is going to leave you soon. I don't seem to make him uncomfortable." She smirks and Tyler makes a 'what the fuck' face.

She double fucked up. Adira growls louder. My best friends wolves were also her best friends.

"I've never seen or heard of you, what the fuck!" He shouts.

"You better leave now." Quinn warns.

"Or what? You won't do anything."

She's going to die. Calm down. Adira gasps.

"Back off!" I yell at the girl.

"What, are you gonna call your dad on me? Oh wait, you don't have one!" She cackles and I drop my shit. I'm shaking in anger. How dare she?! She has no respect for anyone and I'm going to teach her what happens when someone doesn't like that.

Never mind, fuck her up. Adira wants to take over but I push her down.

"That's it!" I shout. Nick's eyes widening is the last thing I see before I pounce on her. She immediately falls and I pound her face in. I throw punches left and right as she tries getting me off. She barely blocks any of my punches. She tried to pull my hair but I punched her again.