Chapter 5~ Amusement Park.

Melissa's outfit after.

"You are grounded!" My mom yelled as I winced at her loud voice. It wasn't helping my pounding headache.

"Mom, keep it down please." I beg. She scolds me with her hands on her hips.

I wouldn't test her right now, I literally see smoke coming out of her ears. My wolf warns with a whimper.

"I cannot believe you, Melissa! This is unbelievable coming from you." She shakes her head and walks up the stairs. I sigh and lay my head down on the kitchen table.

Let me explain what happened.

Twelve Hours Earlier....

"Puta, your mom is at work, right?" Quinn asks.

"Yup, we have the house to ourselves. Let's go to my room and watch a movie in there?" I say.

"Yes! But, does your mom have any drinks?"

"Yes," I smile at the idea,"In the kitchen there's a special cabinet."

"The smile on your face tells me you want some." She pokes my dimples and we walk to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I ask as I pull out liquor that I don't even know the names of.

"Vodka, I need something strong. Let's mix it with something, though." She says and I laugh.

You're both dead. Adira says and I block her out for the rest of the night.

"Okay." I pull out two plastic red cups and pour some in both. She grabs some squirt and pours some in both too. We mix it together and start drinking for a bit. And by a bit I mean about two hours. And in those two hours we drank about seven drinks each. We can handle our alcohol, we aren't lightweights, kinda. But we were a bit drunk, okay mostly.

"Holy shit, I'm tired." Quinn slurs as she throws herself onto my bed and bursts into a fit of giggles.

"Same, but I'm hungry again." I pat my stomach and laugh at nothing.

"Eat something. We bought a lot of snacks." She says in between giggles.

We both ate a lot of those snacks and I can't remember when I fell asleep. Or who fell asleep first. But I woke up to a dozen text messages and my mom screaming.

Present...

"Holy fuck!" I hear Quinn shout from my room.

"Hold on!" I walk slowly up the stairs while groaning. She was surrounded by all of the food and empty food bags.

"What the hell happened?" She asks clutching onto her head.

"Well, we're busted. My mom saw the empty bottle of vodka and started screaming at me downstairs. She said she won't tell your parents though."

"I love your mom." She smiles. "I'll apologize, though. I just wanted to make you feel better and didn't know a better way." She frowns.

"You being here makes me feel better." I smile  a cheesy smile. She pinches my cheeks and hugs me.

Idiots. Adira says.