Chapter 10~ Eye Rolls.

"Woah." I groan and rub my head as I sit up.

"You're up!" Nick shouts. Or at least it sounds like it to me.

"Ow! Be quiet, my head hurts like a little bitch." I say.

"That's a hangover and what you get for getting drunk." He chuckles and shakes his head. I can tell he's a bit pissed.

"I wasn't completely drunk, just mostly." I point out and he scoffs.

"I literally thought you and Quinn were about to make out."

"Wouldn't be the first time." I mutter and his eyes widen. Quinn and I did kiss but way before we found our mates. Which probably happened when we were like fifteen and a month before she met Tyler.

"What?!" He shouts and I flinch at the loudness.

"Shh! I didn't say anything." I shrug.

I then look around and notice I am not in my room. And I'm not wearing my dress, instead a big black t-shirt.

"You're in my house and room. I put my shirt on you." Nick tells me and I nod.

"Nice." I mumble and lay down again.

"Nope, get up! We have to talk about some things." He pulls his blankets off of me and I scowl at him. I slowly sit up and sit criss cross. He sits in front of me and we make eye contact.

"So," I say.

"You didn't know who I was yesterday?"

"This was after I had drinks." I point out.

"Okay but couldn't you tell it was me?"

"You see, when you're mostly drunk, you don't notice much."

"So you would've let any guy touch you like that?!" He says which has me rolling my eyes. Nick doesn't like that because he grips my chin, making me look at him. "Lay on the bed, all fours." He grits his teeth and his jaw is visibly clenched.

"W-What?" I ask in a whisper.

"Get on the bed, all fours." He repeats and I shake my head. I get up and stand against a wall by the door.

"No." I say. I really like pushing his buttons and making him angry. I love the idea of being submissive in the bedroom only though. He didn't need to know this.

"No? No?!" Nick strides in front of me. He leans in and my lips lock with his. We kiss and his emotions can be felt through it. It was rough and he took control over it, his dominant and anger showing.

"You can't tell me what to do." I pant as we pull away.

"You're mine, yes I can." He glares at me and pulls me close.

"No I'm not. We aren't official."

"We will be, though."

"Not if you keep acting like this," I scoff and get up.

"I don't take disrespect lightly." He says and his fists clench.

"Sorry, Alpha. I'll tone it down." I roll my eyes and in seconds, he has me pinned against the wall. My arms are above my head and my legs are wrapped around his waist.

"Say that again and I'll take you right here, right now. And you better stop rolling your beautiful eyes at me."

"Whatever." I look away from him and he sighs.

"Look at me." He demands.

"No."

Nick turns his head and I try to turn mine the other way. Before I can, his lips capture mine and we're making out roughly. His hands are gripping and squeezing my ass. My hands are tugging at his hair, earning groans from him.