"Say less" Skinny raised his hands surrendering.

A few minutes later music filled the room, Dave was in the booth, and they were all vibing out. She loved seeing him in his element standing there with a blunt in his hand resting snug between his thumb and index finger looking all daddyish. April sat there with her eyes glued on no one but him taking him all in. She used to love nights like this with Chris. It would just be the 2 of them as he was in the booth and she worked the soundboard which he taught her how to work and she worked it like a pro. She slightly shook her head trying to get him off her mind before he took over. Dave had wrapped up one song, came out the booth, and took his seat next to Skinny so he could listen to it. Before Dave could even call her April was already out of her seat and taking a seat on his lap as usual. April liked the song. He had went in as usual there wasn't a bad song that she had heard from him yet. She couldn't wait for him to officially blow up. Dave was so underrated it was shame.

"That shit go hard" Shooter said as he entered the room with Bully right behind him.

"Word that's heat right there" Bully agreed as they each dapped up Dave and Skinny.

"Lil mama wassup" Shooter greeted April as he hugged her.

"Hey Shooter I'm good how bout you" she replied.

"Bet, I'm Gucci"

"Hey Bully" they shared a hug as well.

"Hey lil mama I'm Gucci"

"Say less" April said causing them to laugh. They just knew Dave's lingo was rubbing off on her the more they chilled together. Just like that Dave was back in the booth back at it. April sat in his chair vibing out until her phone went off. Excusing herself she picked up the phone and walked out of the room bumping into her sister.

"Really" April laughed and hung up the phone since it was Alaina who had called her.

"Sistaaaa" they hugged.

"What ya want lil girl" she asked trying to remain calm. Just that fast she had forgotten August had frequented the same studio when he visited.

"I was just checking in and ya ass right down the hall"

"I'm guessing you're here with lil big brotha" April said as they leaned against the wall.

"Yup bae in there doing his thing you should come speak. He'd love to bother you" Alaina laughed.

"I'd love to but I'm good. His ass gonna want to play 21 questions and figure out why and who I'm here with" April shook her head just thinking about it. He'd definitely tell Chris.

"He's not gonna say anything"

"Yea uh huh you know damn well he'll go straight to Chris telling him everything. They gossip just as much as we do" April smacked her lips.

"That's true but if he wants this cookie his ass will keep it to himself" Alaina laughed but she knew his ass was liable to spill the beans.

"Girl bye" April joined her. "I need to get back before Dave thinks I pulled a Houdini"

"Baybeh" April and Alaina's head whipped in the direction of August's voice with his New Orleans twang slipping out. It was too good to be true. She was caught red handed with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Oh em gee" April lowly groaned as she saw him walking over cheesing. He had finally packed on some weight. He looked nice all skinny swol.

"Big sis" he dragged out that last s and scooped April up in his arms hugging her. She couldn't lie she was happy to see him but this was clearly the wrong time.