Apologies

Hey readers,

I am so sorry for not updating normally. A lot has happened to me in my life and emotionally I haven't been 100%. I know a lot of y'all are probably like "don't be an attention whore just publish more," and I will I promise. I just wanted to apologise to you amazing readers for my lack of updates. Personally I struggle with depression on a daily. Most of the time I just stay in bed and ignore the world, except for getting up and going to work, but lately my best friend has been there and dragged my ass to the gym to feel better. And honestly I have been feeling better and I also lost weight so that's a plus.

Anyways, I also want to thank everyone who have voted and will still possibly vote y'all are amazing. When I first published this story I had no fucking clue what I was doing writing a fanfiction. I usually just read fanfics and write other stuff. But this one fanfiction has done so much better than I thought it would! So with my apology I want to thank you all!!! Be safe guys and never be ashamed of your mental and emotional  health, it's okay to take a break and gather yourself instead of just pushing everything back and letting it build up.

With love,
Bre