Chapter 6

Beware, rated mature scene. If you are uncomfortable with sex you can skip this chapter no important info is introduced I was asked by a friend to include a smut scene from when they were human. I am bad at writing sex scenes so please don't judge.

FLASHBACK:

"You have until I get to ten, Gabriella, to give me back my tie." Damon says looking at me from across our room. I laugh as he tries to keep an angry facade.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Come on Gabi... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10. You asked for it!" My husband laughs stalking towards me like a predator to its prey. This was our morning routine, Damon getting up to go spend his day working for his father and I hiding his tie to keep him with me longer.

"Please, Mr. Salvatore, I know you're all talk." I say smirking as he backs me into the bed. Grabbing my hips Damon holds me down to the mattress, placing a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Mr. Salvatore! I am a married woman, only my husband can touch me in this manner." I say feigning shock. He chuckles pulling up my skirt.

"What do you mean Ma'am, touch you like this?" Damon plays back stroking the inside of my thigh teasing me, causing me to moan.

"Damon!"

"Mrs. Salvatore, you're so responsive to me." Damon whispered teasing my core.

"Damon please!" I moan as he purposely neglects giving me what I want.

"Please what Gabriella?" He asks knowing already what I am asking for.

"Please fuck me!" Without waiting a second he pull down his trousers and pierces me with his cock.

"Such crude language for such an elegant lady," He says pulling out all the way.

"Maybe I should clean you're mouth of such words." Pushing back in Damon captures my shout with a kiss. As his pace quickens I feel the familiar build up for release growing.
I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him into me wanting more.

"¡Damon, estoy cerca! ¡No disminuyas la velocidad! (Damon i am close! Do not slow down!)" I scream out in Spanish.

" I know, Gabi! I am too, wait for me, mi amor! (my love)" Damon tells me as he captures my lips in a kiss. I moan meeting each of his thrusts. 

"Now Gabi!" Damon tells me as he shoots his release into me, sparking my release.  He stays inside me until we are both done then kisses my forehead.

"That was amazing Mrs. Salvatore!" He tells me standing up. Laughing I shake my head at him.

"You say that every time Mr. Salvatore." I tell him climbing off the bed as well. Straightening my dress out I walk to the bookshelf to grab his tie.

"It's amazing every time, Gabi. Father is going to ask why I'm late again." Damon tells me as I help him with his tie.

"I think that by now your father know that you will always be a little late because you are distracted by your beautiful Spanish wife." I giggle reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"It's Guiseppee we are talking about, anything I do angers him. Well, except marry you."

"I guess you're right Damon. I going to spend the day with Dianne Forbes. She wants to go to the market at noon. I believe she wants to talk about Stefan, that girl is in love with him." I tell Damon as I braid my hair.

"Too bad Stefan is blind and can't see that the girl is right in front of him. He is always writing in the journal of his. Have fun with Dianne, Gabs, but be careful. I love you, my sweet angel!" Damon says placing a kiss on my head as he heads out our door.

End of flashback~

Hey peeps,  sorry this chapter sucks. I am awful at sex scenes. Well happy Halloween! Is anyone dressing up for Halloween? If so what are you going to be? I'm going to a costume party as Red Ridinghood! I know it's in a little over a week but it's Halloween all of October to me.

Well happy Halloween, please vote and comment! All feedback is wanted.

With love,
Spnfangirl