Chapter 7

{I dont know about yall but this scene really pissed me off!}

"Rebekah!" I squeal running to my best friend.

"Gabriella!" Bekah squeals as I crash into her. Laughing I get up from the ground and give her a proper hug.

"How have you been? Hows Nik taking the whole reclaiming New Orleans thing? (I know that didn't happen while Elena was human, but this is a fanfic so it's going my way!) How is Elijah? Does Marcel still have him?" I ask excitedly. 

"I am good, I just saw you last week. Nik is, well, you know how he is. I don't know how Elijah is, yes Marcel still has him. Whats the deal with Doplebitch number two(because Tatia was the first)? Does the bitch not know how to stay away?" Bek's asks me with a frown. Bekah has always hated Katherine, I think it is because of the fact that she is Tatia's ancestor. The Petrova's have always been manipulative sluts, and I imagine Elana to be no different.

"Apparently not, she left after she was released from Klaus's compulsion and then some travelers came looking for her. That is when she came back, she took the cure." Stefan informs us all.

"Travelers?! You all have been dealing with travelers?! They are worst than witches! ¿Qué diablos Damon? Solo espera a ver a esos fanáticos que cantan. Estúpidos aspirantes a brujas.  (What the hell Damon? Just wait until I get ahold of those chanting freaks. Stupid witch wannabes.)"I say shocked at the mention of travelers, let's just say the travelers and I don't get on very well. Everyone but Bekah looks shocked at my outburst. 

"Travelers are easy, I have killed plenty in my time. We just need a plan," Says Bekah 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have missed this, Gabi. I have missed you so much." Damon says running his fingers through my hair. Right now we are in his room, well our room, spending time together.

"I really thought you were dead. I spent years full if regret about what I did with Katherine. We were supposed to be a couple, no one should have gotten between that." He continues. Sitting up I look at him closely. I know he wasn't in control, we were human and Katherine was a vampire. We were powerless.

"Lo sé Damon, pero éramos humanos y ella era un vampiro. No podríamos haberla detenido entonces. Su compulsión fue fuerte. No te culpo, nunca lo haré. Cuando me casé con usted hice una promesa, diciendo que era tuya para siempre y hasta que la muerte nos separe. (I know Damon, but we were human and she was a vampire. We couldnt have stopped her then. Her compulsion was strong. I dont blame you, I never will. When I married you I took a vow, saying I was yours forever and always until death do us part.)" I tell him kissing his cheek.

"Until death do us part," Damon repeats. After he says this he pulls me down to him flipping us over, so that way he was on top. Threading my hands through his hair I pull it tightly as he finds the sweet spot on my neck, causing a sexy growl from him and a moan of pleasure from me.

"Some things never change." Damon says nipping at the spot once more before moving down and ripping my tank top off.

"Damon, Stefan needs..... Holy shit! Sorry guys!" Elena days barging in.

"Damon! I thought you locked the damn door. What the hell Elena?! Have you ever heard of knocking?" I growl at the doppelganger while pushing Damon off of me. Elena does nothing but look away and apologize repeatedly. Standing up I walk to Damon's dresser and grab one of his shirts.

"I don't see how this is funny Damon." I say glaring at my smirking husband.

"What do you need Elena? Something better be wrong for you to barge in here." Damon asks straightening up his posture after receiving my glare. I have always been told I can kill someone with one look.

"I...um... Stefan needs you and Gabi to help him with something in the basement." She says embarrassed.

"STEFAN!!!!! YOU ARE A DEAD VAMPIRE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU!!!!" I scream knowing he can hear me. Damon comes up behind me wrapping me in his embrace, calming me quickly. Elena scurries out, causing me to laugh at her.

"Let's go see what my baby brother wants and then we can finish our session from earlier." Damon whispers in my ear nipping at my earlobe. Letting out a soft moan I nod my head in agreement.