Chapter 3

"Gabi"

"Damon," I whisper. He stands there for a few minutes and then slowly makes his way to me. Finally he is in front of me, he gently touches my check and then pulls me in for a kiss.

Flashback:
I had just turned seventeen when my father told me I was of age to find a husband. I was angry! I didn't want a husband, I didn't want to marry a stranger. Upon hearing those words from father I ran out of the house and to the pond where I can find peace. I wasn't there very long before someone interrupted the silence.

"Gabi? Are you alright?" My best friend Damon asked.

"Father is making me marry. I don't want to marry a stranger Damon, I won't love him." I said sobbing. Damon wrapped his arms around me holding me tight.

"Why is that? You could learn to love them," he looks into my eyes "unless you already love someone."

I look at him through my tears and nod my head. I had already given my heart to someone along time ago, when he first looked at me at age 7. I love my best friend!

Seeing me nod Damon face fell, "Who?" He asked softly.

"You," I whisper unsure if he heard.

"I have love you for a long time Gabi. Would you give me the permission to court you as a proper gentleman?" Damon asked shyly. I giggled at the thought of Damon being a proper gentleman and told him yes.

His face lit up with a smile and he leaned into me catching my lips for a soft kiss. My first kiss.

End of flashback:

The kiss was slow and soft. It felt like our first kiss all over again. I was so caught up in kissing him and relishing in the fact that he is alive that I didn't hear the others leave the room.

"I am so sorry Gabriella, I never wanted to cheat on you. I was compelled, I should have been stronger to break the compulsion..."he begins breaking off at the end.

"Shush, I know. I forgive you. I only blame Katherine. She told me what she had done and then compelled me to forget. When I was turned though, I remembered everything." I told him crying a little.

We stood there in each others arms for a while. I had so much to tell him, but I didn't want to tell him the bad things I have done since I became a vampire. I'm afraid he  would think that I'm a monster for it all.

"Damon would you think I'm a monster if I have killed innocent humans for pleasure? That I love being a vampire? Because I enjoy killing people with no guilt. I love being a vampire I feel so free, it's liberating." I ask him. He looks at me and laughs. Confused I look at him like he lost his head for a bit.

"I could never think of you as a monster when I do the same thing. I enjoy the kill! When I feed I don't care about their emotions. Was it you who killed that couple on the highway? Because Stefan tried to blame me." I smile as he says this than answer his question with a straight face.

"Yeah sorry about that, they were just so yummy looking and well..." He laughs at me and then sits on the sofa pulling me onto his lap. I look up at him through my eyelashes and reach up to kiss him. He reacts instantly. There was nothing gentle about this kiss. No, it was full of hunger and longing.

"Ew! Seriously you two, on the couch? Couldn't y'all have gone up stairs?" Stefan interrupts acting like he just saw something that ruined his mind.

"Oh Stefan we are so sorry to ruin your eyesight. What ever would happen if you had found us having sex?" I sarcastically say laughing. Damon whispers in my ear, "I wouldn't mind that option!" Shooting him a playful glare I turn my attention to Stefan. 

"What's wrong Stefan?" I asked knowing he wouldn't interrupt unless important.

"Katherine is back!"
-
-
-
-
Hi my little peeps, get it like the marshmallows. No okay your lost!
I'm sorry this one is short. I'm moving to a new city to get ready for college and packing is taking most of my time. My best friend, god bless her filthy mind, has asked me to put some, in her words "Damon sex" but I'm not that good at writing that stuff. I am hoping to get another chapter up before August 3rd that's my birthday and I will be flying to my grandmas house in California to spend a week with her, then classes start soon as I get back. So please hang with me, if y'all have any questions leave a comment or message me.

-Good bye my little ones 😘