Chapter 10: Bliss

Free Fallin - Tamar Braxton

Raquan POV :

I have to say last night was amazing. No we didn't have sex cause he's a gentleman.

My Englishman does have a Big Ben though. There was hot and heavy making out last night and his friend rose to the occasion. If I had to guess, 11' long 2' in girth. You know the kind you need both hands to grip. Impressive. What's even more impressive, he didn't force anything. The night was simply romantic. He ordered shrimp poboys with fries and a order of beignets. He found me attractive even with me burping and face dusted with powdered sugar from the beignets. That's called commitment.

We talked about where we wanted to go in the world. Where we've been. Where we wanna go together. So much. He knows my favorite color is burgundy and his is teale. He says it reminds him of a beautiful beach he visited when he was younger.

Now I'm up looking through his photos on his camera and I've come across one of me sleeping. It's actually really beautiful. I'm bathed in moonlight and he got me at the right angle. He's knocked out right now and I decide to return the favor. I take a quick one with the sun beaming onto his gorgeous face. I'm no photographer but this isn't half bad.

I move on through his portfolios and after about thirty minutes I run across the pic of my painting. I can't believe I almost forgot how it looks. He even got a close up of my signature. I'm just astonished.

"That piece of yours was truly amazing. I almost gave up on photography until I ran across it. Morning love," he says sitting up kissing me. I see him staring at me with his camera around my neck. "Stay right there. I wanna capture this moment." Theo jumps outta bed with his gorgeously shirtless body. He grabs his spare Canon and takes a few quick pics.

"I think I'll call it 'Muse of My Muse'," he says kissing my cheek. Before heading into the bathroom. I gaze at his recent pic and I gotta say he really knows how to get a perfect shot. I go back to looking at my handiwork of him as he slept. "Oh you fancy yourself a shutterbug?" He comes out of the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"It's nothing compared to yours though Theo."

"No, don't say that. There's beauty in everything. You try to compare this to my work but you can't. I love this. You captured the vulnerable me. From the soft light of the morning sun filling the room and the slight smile on my face. This is outstanding babe."

This man is talking about a simple picture but made me feel special. He's saying it because he means it not because he wants something. I'm kinda sad he's going back to London for a while but he said his schedule is never set in stone.

His phone goes off and a look of joy spreads across his face. "I've just got booked for a project in New York in two weeks. Looks like mum will be without me for a little longer. Looks like I'll also be spending time with this guy I'm recently really into." I hug his neck and I check the time.

"Theo, I would love to spend all day here with you but I got plans. Tray has something planned before we leave for the airport. I guess I'll see you later in the Big Apple."

"Or let me get dressed in a flash and I'll join you guys. I feel it's time for your friends to really meet me."

I ponder over it for a minute. Is he really ready to meet these characters I call friends? I give in and agree to let him come. "How is the dress code," he asks. O let him know Tray said casual. Luckily for me I grabbed some stuff when I swung by last night. We're both ready in about twenty and we grab a car. I kinda feel bad for not utilizing the driver Jay got us. He was cute too.