I was only supposed to be gone for twelve hours.
Not two days.

I left so abruptly because my dad told me not to tell anyone........or else. I was scared. That's why I freaked out like I did.

I just hope he's okay.
-
-
-
When we arrived at the house, me and Elijah put the groceries away and we went to check on mum.

We went straight upstairs because dad isn't here. His car isn't outside.

"Amelia Monet! Go back with Kevin." My mom told me. I looked back at Elijah and he smiled lightly.

This is the only chance I have.

"You'll be okay?" I ask as I kiss her forehead.

"It's a cold! I don't know why your father called you down here." She laughed. She reached over to the nightstand and got out a box. It was a iPhone X box.

"I know you broke your last one, everything already on there. Your flight is booked for thirty minutes from now." My eyes widened and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much mummy!" I squealed as I hugged her.

She laughed and pushed me off of her, shoving the phone in my hands.

"Well come on!" Elijah yelled as he pulled me out of the house.

(1 hour later)

The plane was boarding and I didn't want to text Kevin. I wanted to surprise him. 

I can't imagine how he's been. I haven't seen anything in the news, so I guess that's good.

But let me check just in case.

I got out my phone and put in my headphones.

I clicked my news app and the first thing I saw was me.

What in the bloody hell?!

I clicked it and it was titled.
Has Amelia moved on already?

It was a picture of me and Elijah hugging in front of the store.

"Bloody hell!!" I cursed.

I went to my Twitter and tweeted.

"The guy in the picture was my little brother. It's stupid how media can just make assumptions about people they don't even know. But what more can I expect right?"

I shook my head as I waited for all of this to die down.

Kevin's POV

"I'm fine." I told Tina for the hundredth time now.

"You keep throwing up! You need to go lay down. All this drinking isn't helping!" She yelled at me before snatching my cup away from me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

As I headed for my bedroom I heard the doorbell ring.

Since I was the closest, I answered it.

"What?" I slurred as I snatched it open.
Before me, stood Amelia.

Instead of hugging her, I closed the door in her face and headed upstairs.

"Kevin! Why did you close the door in her face?!" Tina yelled.

"Because she left me....when I needed her the most. I felt so hurt and lonely when she did that. She can't just march....b-back into my life. I w-won't let her." I slurred before walking to my room and slamming my door.