Jungkook is still giggling as he takes another spoonful of pudding. "Not my fault I'm more charming."

"You feckin brat, you-"

Taehyung gasps from the kitchen, walking out with yet another helping of pudding. "Language, hyung!"

The eldest of the two plops onto the couch, arms crossed and brows furrowed, "I hate you guys." Jimin squirms in his spot, shuffling away only for his eyes to narrow in disgust at the crumbs his friends left on the couch. His couch.

The male's glare towards the crumbs only stops as Taehyung plops onto them, leaving the older squished between the two males. Taehyung smiles his infamous boxy smile with fake innocence plastered all over, "I love you!"

Jungkook shuffles even closer to the two, "I love you too!"

Jimin's arms remain crossed stubbornly, unfazed. Well, maybe only a little bit. "I don't love you guys, go away."

Taehyung leans back on the couch comfortably, "I was actually talking to Kook."

Jungkook copies the gesture, crossing his arms over his chest. "Same."

The two meet eyes. Taehyung blinks. "What?"

"I was talking to me too."

Jimin groans from his spot, even more squished than before. "This friendship is cancelled."

"Finally." A pillow is chucked on Jungkook's face at that.

~

You quite liked the bus.

Sure, maybe at first the possibility of the alarmingly large vehicle unceremoniously tipping over had crossed your mind more times than you'd care to admit, but nevertheless, it served its purpose. At a low price, as well, to which you're more than grateful for. Besides that, you're more grateful to the location of Jimin's apartment, seeing as it was close to a certain stop.

Though as cheap as most buses were, you still weren't willing to pay the few extra that came with having a window seat. And so here you were, squished between two males, the one by the window beside you being a more than bulky man and the other being a hooded figure dressed in all black with music blaring from his earphones; and you're almost sure that if you weren't surrounded by other people and/or in broad daylight, you'd be mildly scared of the person that decided that wearing all black is fashionable.

Though seeing as you'd worn the same thing a number of times and that the person didn't look all too bad, you let the thought slide. Not without shuffling a few inches away from him, though.

Curiosity tugging at your limbs, you begrudgingly glance at the hooded figure. Something or another prompted you to want to see what the person looked like beneath all the black covering his features. As subtly as you could, you bend over and pretend to tie your shoes, peering upwards and just barely catching sight of a prominent nose and familiar looking upturned eyes almost drooping closed.

Familiar looking eyes that abruptly meet yours.

You sit up straight so fast you almost get whiplash. The male turns while plucking out an earbud, gaze meeting yours a second time and by then you're only hoping he didn't notice how your shoes didn't have any laces. "Oh- well- hey there, Yoongster."

He disregards the more than awkward nickname and greets you as he normally would, nodding his head with a hum. "Y/n."

Ah fuck. You'd actually started forgetting about the whole confession thing. But now that he's here; tired voice, black attire and all, you just couldn't help but think back to all the years you'd been silently pining over him. All the staring from afar and the hopeless daydreams and the laughter about it with Yuna, you just couldn't forget about it as quickly as you'd like.