Scars

The night has the moon,  and the stars.  Just wait till midnight...

    Whispers where heard among the crowed, gathered around the girl.  The city streets needed to be redone,  but the buildings and structures where fine.  No one but the avengers where hurt.  The ship would never fly again,  and new York was safe for now. 
        Steve, who seemed to be the only one thinking logically, walked over to the girl.  He bent down,  so that he was close to the girls height when she was on her knees. "Where are your parents? " He asked,  as the midnight black hair girl turned her head to see him better.
          "Their dead,  along with everyone else in my neighborhood."  No emotion was shown as she answered his question. 
            "Do you have anyone to live with?" Bucky joined in on the converstation.  The only answer was a  shake of her head,  signaling,  that she had to family left.  The avengers looked at one another, it was like they where holding their own silent conversation. 
            "Wanna come live with us kid?" Tony asked,  voicing the others thoughts.  The diffrent color eyes girl slowly nodded, seeing no harm in it. The heros left the scene, along with the girl, heading back to the tower.
            The whole ride there, everything was silent, except for the small taps of knuckles hitting the glass. The midnight black hair girl was the one doing it, tapping out a beat to a song she remember hearing once. The beat sounded like rain, uncornated, and never keeping the same rythm. Tap    tap   tap tap tap    tap tap      tap    tap tap tap tap tap tap    tap    tap   tap tap tap tap     tap   tap tap tap. Indecisive  it seemed to the Avengers,  the girl didn't know what beat to keep. 
             "Wash away the tears when the rain comes down.  Listen to the sound when the wind blows by.  Always say I love you to the one you love most.  But always have a heart that never looses hope" (New song I should Wright?)  The girl softly sang,  so the heros couldn't hear her. 
      She was different,  weird, quite,  just like her.

~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter,  I swore I wrote it longer,  guess it must of deleted half of it