Chapter 18: Christmas Special V

Start from the beginning

"Sam, what's up with the hat?" Tori asked.

"It's a Santa hat! It is Christmas after all," he exclaimed.

"With a piece of mistletoe at the front. Why?" Raven told him.

"So I can do this," he walked closer to Lorelei and smirked at her.

"Why are you like this?" Lorelei groaned.

"So I can score a kiss with the girl I like without you saying no or slapping me," Sam smirked back.

"Tony, that's cheating!" Lorelei exclaimed.

"It was never an official rule," Tony replied with a smartass tone in his voice.

"I hate you." She narrowed her eyes at him. She gave him a quick kiss, much to his dismay. She wouldn't tell him it, but he was a pretty good kisser because she knew that it would immediately go to his head. She pulled away as quickly as she could, making the damn three-second rule last as it needed to be. But it wasn't a bad kiss, despite there being no spark to it whatsoever. "Merry Christmas, Wilson." She then slapped him across the face and continued eating her breakfast as if nothing ever happened. Sam looked shocked at the sudden mood change.

"I thought there was no slapping!" He touched his face where her hand had previously made contact.

"It was never an official rule," Tony snarked. Then, Raven came up behind Sam and quickly and swiped the hat off his head.

"Hey, what was that for?!" He pouted.

"Preventing you from perving on anyone else," Raven scolded him.

"Give me that ha-,"

"Don't even think about it." Tris cut Loki off quickly. Loki raised his hands in surrender, but he quickly disappeared, proving to be his holographic self. He actually appeared behind her holding up a plant above their heads.

"Too late," he smiled, "guess I didn't need the hat at all."

"You both are asshats." Tris kissed him quickly, finding sparks going off in her stomach as she kissed him. It was unexpected, but she found she didn't want to pull away. The kiss lasted for several seconds, them being seconds of pure bliss for both of them. Upon hearing someone's throat clearing, Loki was actually the first one to pull away, leaving Tris wanting more.

"That was some kiss, so much for the three-second rule," Wanda smirked at them.

"You guys seriously need help." Steve and Raven groaned like mothers, Steve then going and sitting on the couch with his coffee. Suddenly, Quinn came running upstairs with a look of pure annoyance on her face.

"Guys, can you tell the old married couple in the elevator to shut the hell up?!" Quinn shouted with a look of annoyance.

"What are you talking about?" Wanda asked them.

"Probably Lexi and Bucky settling into old habits," Natasha snickered.

"I don't know what set them off this time, but all I know is that they won't stop screaming about it. I could hear them from my bedroom!" Quinn exclaimed. Suddenly the elevator doors opened, and loud screaming could be heard from both of them.

"NEWS FLASH! YOU DON'T CONTROL MY LIFE ASSHOLE!" Lexi shouted at him. The other Avengers had no idea what was going on, but Steve, Quinn and Raven ran over to help.

"ALL I DID WAS COMPLIMENT YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE BEING SO CRAZY!" Bucky shot back.

"OH, NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM WHAT YOU SAID?! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, BARNES, YOU DON'T OWN ME!"