Ch18- Are you staying?

Începe de la început

"Can we go to your room?" She asked, shyly.

"Yeah." I smiled and sat up, taking her hand and walked to my room, closing the door behind up.

"Sleep here tonight, please."

"Of course." She smiled and we both laid down on my bed.

**

"You're so beautiful." I whispered. I wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep, but her eyes were closed. "I honestly can't imagine what I would do if you left me." I looked down at her, watching her bury her face on my neck.

"Baby, are you asleep?"

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Oh, so you're sleep talking?"

"Yes." She mumbled again.

"Am I hot?" I smirked

"No." She mumbled

"Hey!" I laughed, finally hearing her beautiful laugh.

"How can you say I'm not hot?"

"Because I say so."

"Then why are you dating me if I'm not hot?"

"Because then I'll be the hot one in the relationship and you'll be the ugly one." By this time, I was laughing like crazy. I saw her open her eyes, and she was laughing too.

"You're so mean, you know that, right?"

"I'm not, you woke me up. I was trying to sleep."

"Don't lie, baby. You were already awake."

"I was falling asleep." She yawned and sat up.

I sat up as well, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"You lie too much. That's not good. We need to have an honest relationship, and you saying I'm not hot is not good."

I heard her laughing and she looked at me like I was crazy. "I thought you were going to say something serious and we go back to you not being hot."

"Jasmin." I whined.

"Fine." She giggled and pushed me back down on bed. I smirked and watched as she got on top of me.

"You're so cute." I felt her lips against my neck and I smirked. I was about to protest when she called me cute, but I stayed quiet," you're sexy." She whispered and brushed her lips against my lips,"hot." She kissed along my neck,"and handsome." She trailed her lips up to my jawline. I titled my head to the side to give her more access to my neck. She knew exactly how to make me weak and make me go speechless. I felt her move against my lap and I bit my lip.

"Shit, don't do that." I hissed, placing my hands on her hips to stop her.

"Why not?" She giggled and moved her hips again, making me groan.

"Jasmin, I'm serious." I said, trying to keep her from moving, and trying to control myself

"Stop teasing." I groaned, only to hear her laugh.

"It's funny seeing you get all worked up." She smirked and continued to kiss my neck and slowly move her hips. I was going to get her back for this. I felt her sucking on the skin of my neck and I moaned, completely removing my hands from her hips, no longer trying to stop her movements.

"Shh." She whispered. "The guys are outside."

"Ugh, I don't care."

"Austin, Jasmin, are you guys in here?"