[ +𝟷 ]

Male!Kris x Susie's little sister!reader
Kris x Fem!Shy!Kind!reader
A mix between @-N0Y0U- and @_tori_is_smol_ 's requests

(T)issue
S: kris im bringing my sister to ur house
S: expect us in 5 min
S: were probs goinf through the window idk
K: *wait what u have a sister
S: yeah we just adoptwd her
S: idk if my mom talked to ur mom oe smth
S: but we have a plus one now
K: *alright

5 minutes later, there was a knock outside. To Kris's disappointment, Susie didn't arrive through the window as she promised.

"Kris, your friend Susie is here! Im letting her in your room." Toriel could be heard outside, along with a couple footsteps.

"What's up, nerd?" Susie barged in Kris's room, loudly announcing her arrival. Someone was quietly standing behind her which made Kris curious.

Kris fingergunned at Susie, and curiously looked behind her.

"Oh! Yeah. Right." Susie stepled aside to reveal a girl shyly looking at the brunet. "This is (y/n), the second human in Hometown. (y/n), this is Kris. Your ancestor."

Kris waved at (y/n), and she waved back. He was quite surprised. When Susie said they adopted another person in the family, he didn't expect them to be a human at all.

"Man, you should'a seen her when she went here! She was super excited to meet another human in the town and all." Susie laughed loudly, which made (y/n) turn red.

Cute.

"Anyways, get to know each other, nerds. I'm raiding the kitchen." Susie turned around and left the room, which left (y/n) and Kris with each other. (y/n) awkwardly just stood there, wondering what she should do next.

Kris walked over to (y/n) and extended his hand. "I'm Kris. You're (y/n), right?" He asked. (y/n) nodded.

Kris pulled her to his bed and asked her to sit down. It was nice, seeing another human in a town of monsters. Kris lived here since he was young, so he didn't know how adjusting felt like.

He decided to do some icebreakers. "What's up?"

(y/n) looked up. She saw a bunch of glow in the dark stickers, and looked back down to face Kris.

Kris sighed. "Alright, then. How's Susie as a big sister?"

(y/n) thought for a moment, before speaking for the very first time. "She's... loud."

"Woah, you can talk!" Kris said without thinking. "I mean, same? I rarely talk to other people, except if it's my mom or Susie." She has a nice voice.

(y/n) smiled back, appreciating how someone else could relate to her.

"Are we really just the only humans in this town?" (y/n) asked, her voice too quiet for Kris to only hear her barely.

"Yeah. I'm also adopted."

"Really? When?" She asked.

"A long time ago. Been here since I was a child."

"Oh..."

"Have you been around town?" Kris asked, which (y/n) replied with a "no." He shrugged.

"Guess we'll have to show you the places around soon."

Susie walked back to the room, trying to balance three slices of cinnamon pie in her two hands. "I'm back and I stole some pies!" She announced and placed them on the bed. "Got them from your mom."

(y/n) ate a small piece. Delicious.

The three of them ate their pies in peace and played some videogames after.

(y/n), Susie and Kris were all tired after playing, and soon it was time for the two siblings to go back home.

"How was hanging out with Kris?" Susie asked.

(y/n) thought. "He's fun." She replied, smiling.

"That's great, because you're gonna see more of him soon!" Susie laughed. "That's right. We have school tomorrow. Damn."

(y/n) perked up after hearing the word 'school'. It was going to be really nerve-wrecking to meet more people at once. She hoped Kris would be there.

"Nah, we could just skip. Hey (y/n), wanna see the Dark world I was telling you about?"

"What?"

--

"A-alright, class! Today, we have a n-new student with us! (y/n), p-please introduce your-yourself!" Alphys, the homeroom teacher, meekly said.

Kris woke up from his short nap to see (y/n) standing in front, her legs trembling.

"Woah, it's another human!"

"I heard Susie's family adopted a human last week. Guess this must be her."

Whispers and murmurs by various people can be heard, and (y/n) felt more scared. She scanned the people found in the room before locking eyes with a brown-haired boy she met the other day.

Kris gave her a thumbs-up. (y/n) smiled and took a deep breath.

"My n-name is (y/n)." She paused. "I-I'm Susie's new sister." She paused again. "...uh..." She faced Alphys, giving the teacher a signal that she was finished.

"T-th-thank you, (y/n)! Y-you get to sit beside Kris. H-he's the guy with t-the green sweater." Alphys said. "I-I hope you g-get along with the rest of the c-class!"

(y/n) smiled and quietly walked to the table beside Kris. Kris smiled at her, and she smiled back.

--

[a/n]: this was kinda short and boring, but I have writer's block and I feel like I kinda lack inspiration?? Idk. Sorry. I'm gonna write a sequel for this one, when they go to the dark world and all. Soon. Writing Susie is hard. Thanks for reading!