chapter 7:negotiation and Heading to italica

3 Stormbird decent to the JSDF base all of the soldiers were alert and aimed their weapon to the unknown aircraft "What the hell?" said one of the soldiers "It's look advance!" another one said. Some of them were nervous since they gonna deal some advance weapons and possibly aliens.  

  The Stormbird land the it's ramp Their it was 300 Primaris marine have been disembarked from their transport a simple show of force chapter master Lucous was present along with captain ronan and his command squad and captain joshua.  

  "Who are these guys?" asked one of the soldiers "They are look like badass to me" said of the soldier. Chapter lucius his honor Guard and the 2 captains and their command squad approach the JSDF soldiers who are still aimed their weapon to them "Greeting from another human faction of the other gate" said Lucious he remove his helmet to assure this people "Whoa they are human and it seemed that they are truly from another gate" said of the soldier he is amaze "I'am here to talk to your Commanding officer" said lucous the soldier were talking then they put their hand to their earpiece "yes, general" said of the soldier "You can now go and meet with general and also some of your troops here must stay" he said and also nervous because it was due to their size and their weapons.  

  "Alright then, I will talk to their general and you 2 and the rest will stay here' said lucious "Understood chapter master" both of them speak. as the chapter master was talking to the general. They tour around the base watching to their primitive weapons julius was walking around along with the other company champion and other marines as they they walk he saw a familiar face "Julius!" it was shino running to him waving her hand "You know this big guys" asked one of the soldier "Yes" she replied "what are you doing here" she asked "We are here to talk to your CO and we show them some small force' said julous "Do you have a free time?" asked shino she had a little red in her face "Yes. why?" he asked "I will tour you and your brothers to the base" said shino "Alright then" the JSDF and the Ultramarines walk and tour Mark was walking towards their infirmary he saw Mari was sitting and rather tired along with other soldiers and they look at him and they are intimidate "Hello mari" he said "Oh hello mark" she blushed a little as she saw mark again and he did not put his helmet the other soldiers was looking at her. "Whoa who is this handsome?" said of the nurse she blushed to the near perfect face of the space marine, Mari stand  "Hello Mark" she said "So this is the infirmary?" he asked "Yep" 

"Can you tour and brothers please?" he said "Sure why not"

she blushed and her face become red and giggle the 2 then talk.  

  Ronan was walking and he saw Rory "Hello Capt.Ronan it's good to see you again" said Rory with a childish smile. "It's good to see you too Rory" said Ronan "Ah lt.Itami good to see you" he looked at Itami "Hello capt" he replied "You brought some small army" said Itami "A simple show of force and yet we are small compared to the Legion" said ronan "Did you just said Legion" said itami little nervous "Yes we are even more" and that itami mouth drop They are still small and there also other legion as well. "What's that?" said Ronan staring the full sack of bag "It's a dragon scale it has a high price" said leilei "And we plan it to deliver to italica" she said "I see" after the explanition the factions have agreed to Non-aggresion pack "so it's successful chapter master?" asked Ronan "Yes brother capt" " Chapter master I'll accompany Itami and his group to go to Italica" said Ronan "Take your command squad and also your company since your Ship is in the orbit along some terminators and other Marines" said luscious .  

  He prepared his command squad and Land raider "Capt i think we should atleast brought some Dreadnought since were going to enemy territory we need some show some little force we have" said victrix "Alright then wake any of our Brother that is suitable for our mission" said Ronan "Understood capt" said varus he then go.