Epilouge

A happy ending

May 25 was when Noah Summerall was born

August 27 was when Anna-Grace was born

January 4 was when Layla Alexa was born

March 20 was when James Jim was born

All the children of Julianna Grace Leblanc and Hayden Taylor Summerall. They were king and queen of 7 countries throughout their whole lives.

Their names will forever be engraved in history for their amazing ruling and especially how much they loved one another.

Everyone knew who was the "Best Royal Couple" in history. They, together, defeated many enemies and ruled fairly.

They raised spectacular children who then became ruled themselves.

Anna-Grace ruled for 23 years until her passing at age 89.

Her brother, James, rules for only 7 years until he died at age 96.

Layla never ruled because her nieces and nephews were before her in the line of succession but died at age 93.

Noah never ruled either also because of his line of succession was far down but lived a living life until a passing at 82.

They will all be forever known as the Love Family. Layla, Anna-Grace, and Noah all married poor commoners while James married Harmony Orlando.

Annie lived until she was 105, while Hayden lived until he was 102. Both died of old age.

____

Sorry for the terrible ending. But I was rushing and really wanted to start a new story and wanted to end this one. You can make up your own ending but this is mine. I hope y'all enjoyed this story though and make sure to read others. There won't be a sequel so don't even ask. This is the end and I'm sad to say but I cringe at this story.

But I honestly cringe at all my old stories anyway. I've been writing this for months now so it's time to end it. Love you guys and have a happy new year!