❤️Chapter 13.❤️

Annie's POV

It's been a few months of being queen. Man is it stressful. I haven't talked to Hayden in a while and I hate it. He always wants to hang out. Maybe a simple lunch or brunch. But I am always in meetings, traveling, or just making decisions all day.

I awoke and took a shower. After, I slipped on my white lace bra with my white thong. I grabbed my robe from Da Vinci (sorry idk how to spell it) and slipped it on.

I sat at my vanity as they did my makeup and hair. After, Kylie showed me a few dresses and outfits, but I eventually picked one. It was a purple off the shoulder shirt that was tucked into my white jeans. I wore black heeled boots and a gold headpiece. I checked the time a date, 7:38 am April 4. SHIT!!!!!

"Your majesty, Frank Holie is waiting for you in your office." One of my assistants said.

"Cancel it. Cancel everything today." I demanded. "Also, set up a picnic with everything Prince Hayden likes. Set it up in the secret garden and lay out a few outfits for me. Include swim wear as well." I ordered then left with two guards following.

When I arrived at breakfast, I saw only Hayden and a few maids serving him food.

I motioned my guards to stay behind so I could surprise Hayden. I went up behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Hey baby." J whispered in his ear.

"Hey." He said then got up and embraced me in a hug then gave me a gentle kiss. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You didn't think I'd forget." I said but his face wasn't so happy anymore. "You didn't think I'd forget, did you?" I asked. Taking my hands out of his.

"You were so busy. So was I, I kinda forgot as well-"

"You really thought I'd forget? Hayden," I put my hands back in his. "I would never forget your birthday, I love you. It's never gonna change." I said.

"I love you too." I gave him a kiss and then we both sat down to eat.

"I have a surprise for you later." I said then took a bite of my toast.

"Really?" I nodded. "What is it?" He asked.

"That would ruin the surprise." We laughed, ate, talked. I missed him.

Seeing that smile, it lights up the room. I love him.

x

"Where are we going?" He asked as I pulled him to the secret garden. His hand was over his eyes so he couldn't see. I was bringing him to where we first had our first kiss.

"That would ruin the surprise, but we're here." I said then led him inside the garden. "Open your eyes." He opened his eyes and looked around. He smiled and looked back at me. "Do you li-" I was interrupted when he smashed his lips on mine.

Earlier, I changed into a blue two piece swimsuit and over was a thin white flowy dress that ended at my ankles.

"Here, go change." I handed him a pair of swim trunks and showed him to the changing room. He changed and came out.

He looked me up and down, seeing me wearing my swimsuit. I let my hair down and he chased me into the pool.

We swam and kissed, i love him. We got up and ate our picnic.

As me and Hayden were laying on the blanket, we were tangling our fingers together.

"What else do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked.

"Just spend time with you love." He smiles making me smile too. We kissed and then got dressed.

After, we walked around, snuck into my chambers and, well, made love. Maybe a few times. A maid did come in while we were dressing but I commanded her not to say a word. She nodded and sprinted away.

"That was amazing." Hayden said as he put his shirt on.

"Mm, yes it was." I moaned as his lips reached mine and we kissed.