❤️Chapter 17.❤️

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

It's been a few weeks since the wedding and me and Hayden just finished our world round tour.

I've been feeling very sick lately and I honestly think I'm pregnant. It's so early into the marriage but, I do hope I am.

We just got back and I was getting a painting done when Hayden came in.

He came in and gave me a kiss. Once I was done with the portrait, I went into mine and Hayden's room and took out a pregnancy test. I took the test, then sat at my vanity until the timer was up.

I was wearing just a silk robe and my undergarments.

The timer was up and I took in a deep breath, and,

Positive

I am pregnant. I went down to the royal doctor office and she confirmed it.

She said I was about 10 to 12 weeks pregnant. I have only been married for 7 weeks.

Oh well. But protocol says I have to announce it when I am 23 weeks pregnant just Incase anything happens.

I had an  idea on how to tell Hayden. I made one of my secret assistants to get a onesie and a gift box.

Hayden was back after dinner and we got ready for bed. We took a shower together and made love. Oh well.

I put on my lingerie then my night gown over and a silk robe. I grabbed the box with Hayden's surprise and then sat on his lap.

He was already on the bed. "I have a surprise for you baby." I said as I handed him the box.

He smiled and opened it, seeing a onesie and a pregnancy test. "Nah uh." He said out is surprise.

"Yes, i am. 10 weeks." I said then gave him and kiss.

I took off my robe and threw his shirt off his body. I took off my night gown and he smiled at my lingerie.

We made love and, I couldn't be happier.