❤️Chapter 12.❤️

Annie's POV

After the party, I went to my room; with Hayden. All the maids said goodnight as we walked to my room.

As soon as we closed the door, no one was inside and we immediately stayed to kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped my dress quickly.

We were now only in our under garments only and passionately kissing on the bed. I was on top of him as he was under me.

"Are you sure Annie?" He asked.

"Very sure." I said; softly then pressed my lips on his. We sat up; with my legs wrapped around his waist and both of us sitting up.

He unhooked my bra, and let it fall and the I threw it somewhere. He grabbed my ass as we fell back down.

We took off our underwear then he entered himself inside me. I moaned, it hurt a bit but then I felt pleasure. All night, we made love. It was passionate, hot, loving, I loved it.

The next morning I woke up to Hayden wrapping his arms around me more and pulling me in.

"Morning baby." He said as I turned to his face.

"Morning." I said then gave him a kiss. "We should get up. Before anyone catches us." I said as I got up and out of his grip.

He put in his clothes as I put on a new pair of underwear and bra on. I slipped on my white robe with my initials in a gold pattern on my back.

"Bye baby." I said as I gave him a passionate and loving kiss. He said bye and left through the tunnels.

I sat back on my bed, thinking of what Hayden did to me. I'm glad he was my first, and I hope my only.

I got ready and my out fit was⬇️

My headpiece was a silver and diamond headpiece with flowers with jewels

I went out and grabbed my white clutch. My first time being queen. I went to the King's office, but now mine.

I sat down as a dark purple case was brought to me. I get one every morning, and it had everything that's been happening and blah blah blah.

I read every detail. From the war in Jandson, even to Prince Kaye's new girlfriend.

"My queen, Princess Hayley is here." Someone said.

"Let her in." I said as I read more of the papers.

"Your majesty." Hayley curtsied, just for fun since I hate it.

"Sister." I said as I got up and gave her a hug. "What brings you here?" I asked as I sat back down and her in the other chair across from me.

"Mother wanted me to inform you King Sage will be coming along with his son, Prince Marcus. They say they want to visit the new queen, but we all know he wants you. Marcus wants your crown, to be king. But they're coming. Soon, not a date but soon. Now bye sister." Hayley pecked my cheek and left.

I kept on signing and doing papers until it was brunch. Since I didn't eat breakfast, I called Hayden to my office so we could eat together.

"Hey baby." I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Hey babe." He said then we sat down at the table a butler put in and set up.

Our food came and we talked as we elf hands with one hand and the other we used to eat.

"Do you wanna go on a walk?" Hayden asked.

"Sorry babe. I wish I could. I have to arrange some things for my travels. But I promise next time." He smiles and left.

I kept on doing paperwork and had meetings.