❤️Chapter 15.❤️

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Today's the day. The day I get married. It's all over the news, all over the world. The castle is going crazy, my mother is going crazy. I'm going crazy. I haven't seen my love for almost 20 hours. It sucks. Last time we did it, was last week!!!

"Your majesty, your dress is finished." I looked behind me and there stood my dress. It was perfect.

Once I was done, my mother came in

Once I was done, my mother came in. "Oh my goodness." She cried then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My bridesmaid is my sister and flower girls are Princess Lena, Johnny's and Kenzie's daughter, and Princess Charlotte, Maddie's daughter. In royal fashion, I have one bridesmaid and two or three flower girls. Same goes with Hayden but he has one groomsman and two ring bearers. It's tradition to have a brother or sister as your bridesmaid or groomsmen, but if the bride or groom doesn't not have a sibling, which is very uncommon, then a close relative- cousin maybe, will be their bridesmaid or groomsmen.

Normally, a queen/king would be married before she/he is queen/king. But things have changed since then so it's more "important" since Bratayley is gaining a king and Fortnite is gaining another heir/princess.

"Your majesty? The car is here for you."

"Thank you Arnold. Very much." He nodded then left. My mom was so beautiful. She wore a olive green dress that ended right below her knee with a white shoulder cover up. She wore a hat that matched with her dress. Her heels were white and she wore a family heirloom around her neck.

Hayley wore a beautiful white nude dress that was long and had a 3 inch slip from her ankle up. It was short and barley showed anything. The top had a t-shirt neckline and was very simple. She wore 4 inch heels like mine but shorter and showed her toes. Her hair was down in her natural curls with a white follower in her hair. She wore a locket around her neck that had the Bratayley symbol.

-

I got into the car as the workers placed my dress inside. I saw outside the gates there were hundreds of paparazzi and even more people. My hands were clammy and I couldn't wait to see the love of my life.

The driver drove out of the castle walls as paparazzi swarmed the car. It was a very old Rolls Royce in the color black. I waved at the citizens and saw so many people. Thousands. I waved the royal wave as the car drove to the church. It was about a 10-12 minute drive.

Once I was there, everyone was there. About 500-600 people were inside and millions more watching on Tv all over the world.

I stepped out and the flower girls and ring boys flattened my dress and fixed it. Hayley helped too and I slightly thanked them. I had 18 steps to climb up. 18 steps since the first Queen and King to marry here, both were 18, and this chapel is where so many royal members married.

Everyone who married there, have never divorced or had annulled. My parents didn't marry there or else it wouldn't be called the love chapel. They married in another chapel in Mayville, another Bratayley city on the other side of the castle, about 121 miles away.

I walked up the steps and entered. I looked ahead and saw Hayden's back facing towards me but so far away. 102 feet away.

I started to walk as eyes were on me. But I could only focus on Him. My future husband. Then he did something I never expected him to do. He turned around. But somehow everyone else knew it would happen since they weren't shocked that much.

He smiled so big, bigger than I've ever seen him smile. I tried to smile bigger, but that wasn't possible.

Half way through the isle, I met with my mother. I broke a few protocols for my wedding, but some haven't been noticed unless they were royal experts. As I was coming to Hayden, everyone bowed, including him. Now that's a RULE. And I do have to follow it. My mother didn't always follow it, but most of the time.

My mother let go of my arm then proceeded to her seat. I met with Hayden and he whispered, "You late beautiful my love." I thanked him back then, well the wedding ceremony was boring.

-

"Do you, Prince Hayden Taylor Summerall, take Julianna Grace Leblanc, Queen Of Bratayley, to be your wife? Through sickness and in health, in weakness and in strength, no matter what, will you love her?"

"I do." Hayden said.

"Do you, Julianna Grace Leblanc, Queen Of Bratayley, Take Prince Hayden Taylor Summerall to be your husband? Through sickness and in health, in weakness and in strength, no matter what, will you always love him?"

"I do." I replied as I looked into Hayden's eyes.

"Now, May I present, The newlywed royals, Queen Julianna Grace Leblanc and Prince Hayden Taylor Summerall. Your majesty, you may kiss the Queen." Hayden smiled more then gave me a gentle yet very passionate and loving kiss. It lasted for 5 seconds then we parted, but the love sill laid on our lips.

We turned around and faced the crowd. All of them stood straight and bowed. Gosh, that felt like a visit to the restroom, so fast, but it lasted 2 hours. Maybe three. But I couldn't stop thinking about my now, husband.