❤️Chapter 7.❤️

Kenzie's POV

Today was October 1st. Only me and Annie's other ladies know what happened. The staff at the castle, the other people, and the 'new comers' don't know. All they know is to stay away from the royal family and not talk to them. 

Me, Jayden, and Lauren were all in our rooms, and getting ready. Today we have nothing to do so we're just going to go on a walk around the garden and maybe go to the new comers rooms. Yes, I'm calling then 'new comers' because there are many that I don't wanna name all at once. I changed into a dark blue dress, yes I like to wear dark colors on this day. The dress ended just below my knees, and it was tight fitted. it was off the shoulder, and the sleeves ended at my elbows. I had a black belt fitted around my waist, and my shoes just black leather heels. My hair straight with a dark blue hat that had lace covering just part of my face. The hat was small, and was simple. I put on a pair of dark blue lace gloves, and grabbed my dark blue small clutch.

After my personal assistances/makeup/beauty people did my makeup and hair. I left (P.S. Kenz did take a shower). I saw Lauren and Jayden coming out of their rooms right when I came out. We all smiled and laughed at our actions, and walked out to breakfast. 

Lauren wore a dark red dress that was similar to mine but the top was a t, and she had short sleeves. But that's the only thing different besides the color. She had a pair of dark red elbow high gloves, and she wore dark red velvet heels. She had the same hat but was dark red. 

Jayden wore a dark green dress, like mine and Lauren's, but was all the way long sleeved, and had a small v neckline. She wore the same gloves as me, but were dark green. All of us wore black belts and our hair straight down. Jayden's shoes were a black velvet heels, with one buckle. 

As we walked, we stopped at a window, and saw the old fashion black royal carriage leave the front. I also saw Annie and Hayley lock hands and starting to tear up. I've never met Caleb, nor have I knew much about him. I've seen many pictures, and heard many stories Hayley has told as well as a few from Annie. I have known Annie since her late brother passed, and actually. The day he past, was the week before me, Jayden, and Lauren met her. So, we've known her for long enough to know she trusts us and we know her 'fake' friends which I have blocked from any contact. I am for sure not a fake friend, nor are Jayden or Lauren. We've always valued our friendship with Annie and will never let anything come in the way.

I looked back at the girls and saw their faces, we had all the same face. Worried, sadness, and we all had a scared expression of what may happen next. Every year, after this day. Annie doesn't go out of her room, nor does she eat or socialize for the most is 3 weeks. But every year id different.

"I wonder what's going to happen this year." Lauren whispered as we kept walking to the dining all. 

"Me too. Especially when she courting. That's never happened." Jayden said. 

"Guys, we just need to do what we always do every year. Stay out of her way unless she needs us the most." I explained, and they nodded. We all interlocked our arms as we continued down. 

Hayden's POV

I woke up, and a butler told me to not speak to any member of the royal family. They said they could say more, but just don't disturb them today, or tomorrow. I didn't ask more, and I saw them go to the others' door. I got ready, and I went to go to breakfast. I walked to the dining area, but stopped when I saw Annie walking into a black old fashion carriage, wearing all black. But, I remembered the last time I saw an old fashion black carriage.

Flashback!

Today was the day, the day I would have to say goodbye to my dear aunt. She was supposed to get the throne after me if I didn't have children . She passed because of a heart failure. (Ok, so. I am just making this up) I was really sad, I mean very sad that she passed.